Author Topic: Charlie Gard 'army' posting messages to save him every second of the day on social media  (Read 1798 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Charlie Gard 'army' posting messages to save him every second of the day on social media
Support for the poorly boy is everywhere
By Carena Crawford

Desperately ill 10-month-old Charlie Gard has gained support from all over the world as Charlie's 'army' fight for him to stay alive.

As the case goes global, supporters from countries including America, France, Spain and Italy are reaching out through social media, reportedly posting a message every single second in a bid to save him.

Charlie suffers with mitochondrial depletion syndrome, a condition which causes muscle weakness and brain damage. Only 16 people in the world are said to ever have had the condition and his parents, Connie Yates and Chris Gard, have been fighting through the courts to be allowed to take him to America for experimental treatment.

Continued: http://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/news/charlie-gard-army-posting-messages-to-save-him-every-second-of-the-day-on-social-media/

Wingnut

Poor misguided souls.   

Offline Idiot

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 12:52:59 am by mrpotatohead »

Wingnut

Misguided souls? @Wingnut

Let the kid die in peace.  Not being some lab experiment and political pawn.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 12:58:30 am by Wingnut »

Offline Idiot

Let the kid die in peace.  Not being some lab experiment and political pawn.

I guess I value human life a little more than you.  If the parents have the money, or if others want to help...why not bring the child here to try to save him?  I'd fork over some money myself to try to help him.  May God save this precious little one's life..........

Wingnut

If you want your kid to be a lab rat, poked, prodded, incubated, resuscitated  ...then go for it.  I wouldn't put my dog thru that.

Offline Idiot

If you want your kid to be a lab rat, poked, prodded, incubated, resuscitated  ...then go for it.  I wouldn't put my dog thru that.
Ever see a child die of cancer?  My cousin who was 5 died a few months ago of cancer.  They did pretty much what you describe.  Some kids survive the treatment, others don't.  It's in God's hands...not mine.

Maybe just put a pillow over Charlie's face and end it?