Author Topic: Vegan Restaurant Owners #Triggered Just Because Diner Didn’t Want To See Their Kid’s #Butthole  (Read 2266 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This will be the funniest thing you read all day.....

There is a vegan restaurant in Memphis called Imagine Vegan Cafe. We have never been there because LOL vegan food. Next time we get a hankering to eat sand, we guess! Anyway, this restaurant is not far from our house, and from what we know from our local vegan pals, it’s well-regarded. Or should we say, it WAS well-regarded, but then #ButtholeGate happened....

Read more at https://wonkette.com/619890/vegan-restaurant-owners-triggered-just-because-diner-didnt-want-to-see-their-kids-butthole#FFISbOrZWavFq8tV.99

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How not to stay in business.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

Offline ABX

Offline skeeter

Hard to believe the restaurant owner thought the 'junior is in potty training' mode excuse would make it exhibiting it's bunghole to diners all OK.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Hard to believe the restaurant owner thought the 'junior is in potty training' mode excuse would make it exhibiting it's bunghole to diners all OK.

I find it somewhat disturbing that Junior even thought to do that.

Wingnut

I still drop trou sometimes. Not as often as when I was two or three.  Lets not stunt the little dudes free spirit and growth. 

Offline Smokin Joe

It implies (as do the parents' reactions) that junior is thought 'cute' when having made such displays before. more encouragement than shame. Junior was just doing his new trick for everyone.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It implies (as do the parents' reactions) that junior is thought 'cute' when having made such displays before. more encouragement than shame. Junior was just doing his new trick for everyone.

Exactly. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Hey man, like...who needs, like, money man...everyone should chill out and embrace the magnificence of, like, gaia dude.

This is just another case of parents who think their children are living angels and can do no wrong. They cannot comprehend how anyone could ever think their children are anything but cute and darling, no matter what they do.

I have a strong feeling that I went in there and asked for a two-finger bag of grass, I don't think they would come back with a bag of lemon grass.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

Not going to out anyone, but I did find the owner's personal FB page (it is pretty public and easy to find) and that is very much like them. They are big, 'no punishment, let the kids do what they want' types. Major modern day hippies.

Wingnut

Not going to out anyone, but I did find the owner's personal FB page (it is pretty public and easy to find) and that is very much like them. They are big, 'no punishment, let the kids do what they want' types. Major modern day hippies.

One step off a communal farm.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Lefty hippies. Everything is oh so cool till you disagree with their beliefs, even if they are literally shoved up in your face.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goodwithagun

Two years ago tomorrow I became vegan. I did that for nine months and then switched to vegetarian, which I still am today. I did it due to a cancer diagnosis, not because of Mother Earth and save the animals. Anyway, not all of us are like this.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline ABX

Two years ago tomorrow I became vegan. I did that for nine months and then switched to vegetarian, which I still am today. I did it due to a cancer diagnosis, not because of Mother Earth and save the animals. Anyway, not all of us are like this.

Most of my family is, just for health reasons, not for the hippie garbage. Me, certainly not. I eat what millions of  years of evolution programmed me to eat.

Offline skeeter

Oh, they'll pay for that one day, sooner than later. Almost feel sorry for them.

Offline Smokin Joe

Oh, they'll pay for that one day, sooner than later. Almost feel sorry for them.
I think they already are. No matter what you eat, normal people don't want to do it looking at where someone else's 'processed food' comes out.

They might get a coprophilic homo/pedophile following, though.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
This will be headline news on CNN in a couple of days.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The Caption under the photo says This actually didn’t even happen in Portland

And I recognize the male comedian in the photo. (I don't know his name) The female is Aubry Plaza.