Author Topic: Living while dying: 'Little Buddha' wisdom from a terminally ill 'goofball'  (Read 1084 times)

Online libertybele

Quite an amazing story; sad but very inspirational:

Living while dying: 'Little Buddha' wisdom from a terminally ill 'goofball'

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/05/health/claire-wineland-cystic-fibrosis-eprise/index.html

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

I did goofballs once. I think it was secobarbital or some shit. Man was that a low stress day.

Offline rodamala

I did goofballs once. I think it was secobarbital or some shit. Man was that a low stress day.

@Frank Cannon

High as a kite, everybody!  Goofballs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0GymrALX8Q

Online libertybele

:silly: Definitely not something you want to chase with a shot of scotch!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

Man I miss the 70's  or was it Man I missed the 70's?

Goofballs were some mellow stuff.  Not to be confused with Speedballs.  Cuz that shit will knock you up!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What an impressive young lady!

Offline Suppressed

Sadly, secobarbital seems impossible to get anymore, even with a prescription.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn