Author Topic: Newsmax back on Direct TV, Channel 349  (Read 2136 times)

Online TomSea

• TBR Contributor
  • True heroes of the Civil War against a Moral Wrong
Newsmax back on Direct TV, Channel 349
« on: July 05, 2017, 01:43:02 PM »
http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/newsmax-directv-deal-conservative-news-channel-1202483800/

Newsmax, channel 349 on direct tv,  OAN, One American News on channel 347.

Even if these are not the big networks, that they air as well as fox news must be some kind of indicator.  People here argue about what is conservative, okay, both Newsmax and OAN are arguably 2 conservative channels.
Regarding my avatar, I fully respect soldiers for both sides of the conflict, it is admirable that many men  volunteered to fight against the evil of slavery with that aim in mind,  furthermore, those men were not limited by geographic locale. Sometimes, it is important for our beliefs to be more than just talk.

Online TomSea

• TBR Contributor
  • True heroes of the Civil War against a Moral Wrong
Re: Newsmax back on Direct TV, Channel 349
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 09:12:55 AM »
Jesse Lee Peterson gets his own morning TV show on Newmax.

9:00 AM EST

They have a few other new shows that look good and JD Hayworth, former Representative for Arizona is excellent.
Regarding my avatar, I fully respect soldiers for both sides of the conflict, it is admirable that many men  volunteered to fight against the evil of slavery with that aim in mind,  furthermore, those men were not limited by geographic locale. Sometimes, it is important for our beliefs to be more than just talk.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf