Author Topic: Kaepernick Skips Fourth Of July Celebrations, Travels To Ghana To Gain ‘True Independence’  (Read 1049 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Daily Caller
AMBER RANDALL
9:02 AM 07/05/2017

Football player Colin Kaepernick refused to celebrate the Fourth of July, choosing instead to travel to Ghana to experience “true independence.”

Kaepernick, famous for kneeling during the National Anthem, released a video Tuesday showing his travels to the African nation. He visited his “home,” Ghana, because he couldn’t celebrate a day that oppressed the rights of his ancestors in America.

“How can we truly celebrate independence on a day that intentionally robbed our ancestors of theirs? To find my independence I went home,” Kaepernick tweeted.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/kaepernick-skips-fourth-of-july-celebrations-travels-to-ghana-to-gain-true-independence/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Stupid is as stupid does.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Wingnut

And Kaepernick wonders why he can't get a job.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Has he or anyone like him done a single thing about the slavery that is happening today?    No?   I thought not.

Ironic that he goes back to the site where his forebears were actually taken captive and sold into slavery, by other blacks.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Two things I have noticed about American Black culture:

1. The lighter the skin of the 'Black' person, the more race obsessed they seem to be...Kaepernick, Obama, Shaun King. I'm not sure if real African people will even accept Kaepernick as being Black?

2. When American Black nationalists actually visit Africa, they usually calm down when they get back to America. Watch and see if his behavior does not change when he returns. It usually does.

I spent some time in Dakar Senegal. I could tell stories about Africa you wouldn't believe. The more Black Americans who actually go to Africa, a.k.a. 'the Motherland', and see what life is really like there, the better things will be for everyone.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 02:17:24 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
BLM black separatists and supremacists. Other than the welfare money, these types don't care one thing for America. They just want to take over, subjugate all the white people, and live like kings of some turd world banana republic.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mom MD

Good. Cancel his passport and let him stay there.
God is still in control