Author Topic: Woman FATSPLAINS to man that his joke that she ate a Mexican is UNACCEPTABLE…  (Read 874 times)

Online corbe

Woman FATSPLAINS to man that his joke that she ate a Mexican is UNACCEPTABLE…

Jul. 3, 2017 7:45 pm by SooperMexican

There is a joke in this story that is VERY UNACCEPTABLE and you should NOT LAUGH at it because if you do you are adding to the culture of fat-shaming and you should be ashamed, you should be fat-shame-shamed, or fat-shame-squared if you’re into that whole algebra thing.

Anyway a fat woman got angry that a dude was making jokes about her on a plane. It’s AWFUL!!

There’s a joke about a Mexican too:

It’s amazing to me that this is even news, but OK.

Natalie Hage of Dallas, Texas, is a full-time student, plus-size model, and social media influencer. She’s built a platform on promoting body positivity and health at every size — but on Friday, Hage’s message was put to the test when she came face to face with a body shamer on an American Airlines flight to Los Angeles.

Hage, 30, had paid nearly $70 for extra leg room, and boarded to find only middle seats remaining. Upon sitting down, the welcome she received from the man to her left was less than warm. “I could tell from the second I walked up that he was bothered,” she told TODAY. “He was making it very clear — jerkily arranging himself in his seat, slamming his seat belt — obviously distressed that I was alive next to him. I almost asked him if he was OK, it was so dramatic.”

<..snip..>

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/woman-fatsplains-to-man-that-his-joke-that-she-ate-a-mexican-is-unacceptable/#ixzz4lpKtJ9jX

Goodnight Folks:  @MODS Please Delete if you deem inappropriate I will certainly not take offense
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In other words, she invaded his privacy, took unauthorized photos and video of his private text messaging conversation, and got all up in his business for his private thoughts and conversation she was not part of.

On top of that, in some comments on a news article last night, several people pointed out that on her public facebook page, she constantly made extremely hateful and bigoted remarks about old people, wealthy, and those with different religious and political beliefs.

In other words, she has zero room to talk.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
This is also horrible.

Online mountaineer

In other words, she invaded his privacy, took unauthorized photos and video of his private text messaging conversation, and got all up in his business for his private thoughts and conversation she was not part of.

On top of that, in some comments on a news article last night, several people pointed out that on her public facebook page, she constantly made extremely hateful and bigoted remarks about old people, wealthy, and those with different religious and political beliefs.

In other words, she has zero room to talk.
I don't understand the concept of "body shaming," and why it is inappropriate.

I'm ashamed of myself for lacking the self-discipline not to eat that donut or hunk of bread every once in a while, and of the resulting extra 10 pounds of weight. Obesity is self-induced and - sorry, Natalie - it's just not attractive. It's also just plain rude, no matter your physique, to invade another passenger's space, look at or photograph what's on his phone or post mean and bigoted things online. She should be ashamed of herself on so many levels.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

Well at least she's warm in winter and shade in summer.