Author Topic: UK woman turns in her parents after discovering they are siblings  (Read 447 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Growing up, Donna Price’s childhood seemed as picture-perfect as any other happy youngster’s.

Her mom and dad doted on her and her siblings, and to outsiders they seemed the perfect family – but they were hiding a dark secret.

Donna’s world came crashing down one dark day in 2014 when she discovered the devastating news that her loving parents were brother and sister.

The shock revelation not only tore the family apart, it ended up in a courtroom last month as the pair pleaded guilty to incest – narrowly avoiding jail.

More: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06/29/uk-woman-turns-in-her-parents-after-discovering-are-siblings.html

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Suppressed

Re: UK woman turns in her parents after discovering they are siblings
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 09:43:25 pm »
Reading the story, they are half-siblings, and the father isn't even her biological father. Methinks she's making a bigger deal of it for attention.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Wingnut

Re: UK woman turns in her parents after discovering they are siblings
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 10:12:12 pm »
That family belongs on the Jerry Springer show.   It's got it all.  Fat tatted up kid.  Kentucky parents. DNA testing needed.