Poll

Of the following, Wich is Worst MLB Rule?

Designated Hitter Rule.
5 (100%)
No-pitch intentional Walk Rule
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: July 13, 2017, 09:43:00 pm

Author Topic: Poll: So, was the DH rule the worst ever, or would you say it's the Deemed No-Pitch walk? Discuss.  (Read 731 times)

Wingnut

Per Cyber Liberty

I have complete confidence we could all find something to fight about.  Like Baseball!  So, was the DH rule the worst ever, or would you say it's the Deemed No-Pitch walk?  Discuss.

Wingnut

The DH was a Bill Veeck gimmick rule..... always was, always will be.  Dump it

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The DH was a Bill Veeck gimmick rule..... always was, always will be.  Dump it

Even wore is that mf'er Selig's idea to send my team to the AL and live the DH sh__ 150 times a year.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Even wore is that mf'er Selig's idea to send my team to the AL and live the DH sh__ 150 times a year.

Selig tried to kick the Dbacks out of the NL (being the newest team), but I guess there was a contact clause.   I was quite happy about it (and not having to face your guys for a while).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

I wasn't thrilled about that, either.