Author Topic: Haley: Trump saved many lives by calling out Syria's Assad  (Read 539 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Haley: Trump saved many lives by calling out Syria's Assad
« on: June 29, 2017, 02:53:55 am »
By Emily Tillett CBS News June 28, 2017, 1:06 PM
Haley: Trump saved many lives by calling out Syria's Assad

Last Updated Jun 28, 2017 3:27 PM EDT

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley applauded the actions taken by the Trump administration in issuing a stern warning against the Assad regime's intent to launch another chemical weapon attack.

The White House issued a surprise statement Monday night that threatened President Bashar Assad's government with "a heavy price" if it used chemical weapons.

"I can tell you that due to the president's actions, we did not see an incident. What we did see before was all the same activity we had seen prior for the April 4 attack, and so, I think by the president calling out Assad, by the U.S. continuing to remind Iran and Russia while they choose to back Assad, this is something we're not going to put up with, I like to think the president saved many men women and children," Haley said before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Wednesday.

Continued: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/haley-trump-saved-many-by-calling-out-syrias-assad/

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Haley: Trump saved many lives by calling out Syria's Assad
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 03:29:14 am »
That claim is about as valid as the democrats claiming that lives are saved by Obamacare.