Author Topic: The Coulter-Hannity FEUD HEATS UP!!  (Read 905 times)

Offline corbe

The Coulter-Hannity FEUD HEATS UP!!
« on: June 29, 2017, 01:33:23 am »

The Coulter-Hannity FEUD HEATS UP!!
Jun. 28, 2017 9:02 pm by SooperMexican

So after threatening to post something about her accusation that Hannity cut her comments out of her guest spot on his show, she took about a week to do it, but here it is:

Sean Hannity, bless his heart, has the zeal of the late Trump convert. He would endorse communism if Trump decided to implement the policies of “The Communist Manifesto.” (Which the GOP’s health care bill actually does!)

On his show last Thursday, he tried to get me to defend Trump’s “rich person” remarks about Cohn. I wish you could see the segment, but, unfortunately, Hannity decided no one would ever see it — NOT, I hasten to add, because he would ever censor criticism of Trump, but simply because he ran out of time.

In a pre-taped interview. It was a time problem. (It may not be evident to most viewers, but three minutes MUST be left at the end of every Hannity show for Nerf football throwing.)
<..snip..>
 One might almost think it was planned to maximize publicity.

Or they’re both insane and stupid.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/the-coulter-hannity-feud-heats-up/#ixzz4lLneLvu3
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

Re: The Coulter-Hannity FEUD HEATS UP!!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 01:45:53 am »
@corbe
"Or they’re both insane and stupid."

YES.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 02:07:06 am »
   I just couldn't <..snip..> that line out of the posted Article @Victoria33
   It just brought it all together.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 02:43:43 am »
I am starting to suspect this is a scripted game like a WWE storyline. They probably are sitting back in one of their offices after they post these tweets or blogs getting a laugh at the reactions and ratings.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 03:14:05 am »
Or they’re both insane and stupid.

Yes

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 03:18:51 am »
What a Hannity and Coulter fight would look like....

BassWrangler

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 03:24:18 am »
I am starting to suspect this is a scripted game like a WWE storyline. They probably are sitting back in one of their offices after they post these tweets or blogs getting a laugh at the reactions and ratings.

@AbaraXas
That's totally plausible. Coulter is a master at manufacturing controversy to sell he brand (and books).

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 03:30:52 am »

That was my very, very, very, very first thought. It's all just a game they are playing with each other, like an inside joke. They both like each other. They both support Trump.

This is a Trumpesque media head-fake.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2017, 03:33:48 am »

Its certainly possible. Kind of like the Trump fight with the media started with his friends at FOX news. Its like they were setting up a narrative.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2017, 04:25:12 am »
The whole damn thing, politics, news, talk - everything broadcast and printed is all bovine excrement to the utter Barbara Streisand.

None of it is real.

Everything is now done for dollars or to construct the narrative to push the politics.

I trust nothing anyone related to media in public has to say about jack or shit - whether it's the MSM or talk radio or talking heads from both sides of the aisle.

I think the whole thing is a giant WWF/WWE scripted miasma of *wink-wink* *nod-nod* 'I get my cut right after you get yours and let's play the idiots again'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775