Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: McCain Institute Refuses to Disclose Big Donations  (Read 668 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Caller
Richard Pollock
June 26, 2017

McCain Institute for International Leadership executives refuse to disclose how much money big donors have contributed to the nonprofit that’s named after Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned.

McCain was the architect of the landmark Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002 — more popularly known as “McCain-Feingold” — that required public disclosure of all contributions of at least $250 in federal elections. Former Wisconsin Democratic Sen. Russ Feingold co-sponsored the measure with McCain.

But the McCain Institute — created in 2012 with an $8.7 million donation of funds remaining from McCain’s unsuccessful 2008 presidential campaign — refused Monday to disclose the amounts it received from its biggest donors who gave $100,000 or more.

More... http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/26/exclusive-mccain-institute-refuses-to-disclose-big-donors/

Ever get the feeling you're being taken for a ride?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: McCain Institute Refuses to Disclose Big Donations
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 03:15:41 pm »
McCain is on Soros payroll. He is one of Soros inside men.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 03:38:41 pm »
McCain is on Soros payroll. He is one of Soros inside men.

I don't think McCain has ever been hurting for money and his wife is quite wealthy. But then, nothing is ever enough.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 03:49:28 pm »

I don't think McCain has ever been hurting for money and his wife is quite wealthy. But then, nothing is ever enough.

I had the same thought. How much is enough. But if you take a look at all the 70/80 year old politicians who have been in office for decades, apparently nothing is ever enough.

EXCLUSIVE: Soros, Clinton-Linked Teneo Among Donors to McCain Institute

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/exclusive-soros-clinton-linked-teneo-among-donors-to-mccain-institute/
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2017, 05:04:54 pm »

I had the same thought. How much is enough. But if you take a look at all the 70/80 year old politicians who have been in office for decades, apparently nothing is ever enough.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/exclusive-soros-clinton-linked-teneo-among-donors-to-mccain-institute/

Arizona had their chance last year...and failed.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2017, 05:22:30 pm »

Lord Acton was an optimist. Even limited power can corrupt absolutely.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 05:25:23 pm »
Arizona had their chance last year...and failed.

True. But with as old and senile as he is, it is unlikely he will make it to the end of his term.