Author Topic: Not sure if Amazon Prime is right for you? Here is everything you need to know  (Read 807 times)

rangerrebew

Not sure if Amazon Prime is right for you? Here is everything you need to know
By Will Nicol — Posted on June 27, 2017 6:15 am

Update: Added more detailed information about Amazon Prime shipping, Prime Video, and Prime Music.

For those who shop often on Amazon, they may be asking themselves: Is an Amazon Prime account worth signing up for? The company’s subscription service costs $99 a year ($11 on a month-to-month basis), but it offers a multitude of benefits that may very well offset the price of admission. Here is everything you need to know about Amazon Prime, so that you may make an informed decision about whether to subscribe or continue with more traditional buying and streaming habits.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/web/what-is-amazon-prime-and-what-are-the-benefits/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:51:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

I love Prime, but I'm an Amazon junkie. Buy a lot of stuff from them and their sellers.  The free shipping alone is worth the $99 a year.  Some of the things I've purchased would cost a fortune to ship.  With Prime, most of those items are shipped free. 

But if you are only a sporadic user, Prime  may not be worthwhile.  A number of third-party sellers on Amazon may offer free shipping if you're willing to wait sometimes weeks for your order.