Author Topic: SCOTUS Travel Order ruling was “slap down” of lower courts and progressives  (Read 309 times)

rangerrebew

SCOTUS Travel Order ruling was “slap down” of lower courts and progressives

Posted by William A. Jacobson      Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 7:00am

Progressives who “were popping champagne corks … with these lower court decisions, they got slapped down by all nine Justices, including Ruth Bader Ginsburg”

Shortly after the Supreme Court released its preliminary ruling on Trump Travel Order, I appeared on the Tony Katz Show, WIBC Indianapolis.

Here are some of my comments:

“Nine Justices agreed on this. Nobody said the 4th and 9th Circuit injunctions should continue in full force and effect. Not a single Justice said that. The only question was how much of a slap down they were going to give to the 4th and 9th Circuits, and I think they gave a substantial one….”

http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/06/scotus-travel-order-ruling-was-slap-down-of-lower-courts-and-progressives/#more-218220
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:39:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I believe instead it is affirmation of the Constitutional role of the Executive in the Defense of the country.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington