Author Topic: Rabbis stand up for their “hoosier sisters and brothers who are Muslim” (part one)  (Read 586 times)

rangerrebew

Rabbis stand up for their “hoosier sisters and brothers who are Muslim” (part one)

Articles | June 20, 2017 | The Muslim Brotherhood in America

By Hugh Fitzgerald

It has been denounced as an “anti-Islam” billboard, because it lists six things about “the Perfect Man” (a clear reference to Muhammad, known in Islam as al-insan al-kamil, the Perfect Man), who (I quote verbatim the billboard): “1) married 6-year old 2) slave owner and dealer 3) rapist 4) 13 wives, 11 at a time 5) beheaded 600 Jews in one day 6) tortured and killed unbelievers.”
The Board of Rabbis of Indiana was outraged by this billboard, and produced a collective letter denouncing it:

The Indiana Board of Rabbis denounces the anonymously posted billboard on Interstate 465, which attacks Islam by denigrating its prophet. We repudiate the billboard’s reference to Jews as a justification for its disparaging message.

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2017/06/20/rabbis-stand-up-for-their-hoosier-sisters-and-brothers-who-are-muslim-part-one/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 01:35:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

What do you do with an example of free speech which disparages by telling the truth?

Offline Frank Cannon

The Indiana Board of Rabbis is a Leftist front group. They are nothing but Rat shills masquerading as a religious group.

http://indyjcrc.org/indiana-jewish-community-opposes-executive-order-bar-immigrants-refugees/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Indiana Board of Rabbis is a Leftist front group. They are nothing but Rat shills masquerading as a religious group.

http://indyjcrc.org/indiana-jewish-community-opposes-executive-order-bar-immigrants-refugees/

Anybody can call themselves 'Jewish'. Anybody can call themselves 'Rabbi'. There is no controlling body to verify if any of these people are actually Jewish and if they or actually Rabbis. It is the same as all the Black radicals calling themselves Reverend or Bishop with no actual credentials at all. Same thing.

I've seen it a hundred times. I go into a what I call a "Jews for" rally, and found that nobody there was actually Jewish. I went to a Jews for Jesus rally just to look around. And no one there was Jewish.

I went to a Jews for Palestine rally, and they were all antifa radicals and Muslims.

This is a tactic by the Left to try to co-opt religion to give their protest more notoriety. If you see a protest title Catholics for Islam, who is going to go and verify if any of those people are actually Catholic? Nobody will. And they know this. But that won't stop some guy dressed up as a priest from giving interviews on whatever news channels happen to show up.

It is all just more Leftist tactics and lies. As usual. 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 02:48:20 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
What do you do with an example of free speech which disparages by telling the truth?

The intent of the billboard is to incite bigotry.  A possible equivalent might be a billboard displaying the good Christian sentiments of Klansmen.   The "truth" is that the Klan is and has been Christian, every last one of 'em.   

Note that the government isn't the issue here - free speech is free speech, even hate speech.  The protesters against this billboard deserve support - they are private citizens standing up for comity and common decency. 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 02:33:22 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

The "truth" is that the Klan is and has been Christian, every last one of 'em.     

A person can call themselves anything they want. That does not make them so.

By the way, you consistently exhibit the kind of bigotry towards Christians you decry when muslims are involved. You should check that - it really undermines your credibility.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
The intent of the billboard is to incite bigotry.  A possible equivalent might be a billboard displaying the good Christian sentiments of Klansmen.   The "truth" is that the Klan is and has been Christian, every last one of 'em.   

Note that the government isn't the issue here - free speech is free speech, even hate speech.  The protesters against this billboard deserve support - they are private citizens standing up for comity and common decency.

Can you prove the intent?   Perhaps the intent is to educate.   

A possible Christian equivalent would be to have a billboard saying
- He raised the dead
- He cured the sick
- He healed the wounded
- He helped the poor
- He died for our sins
- He is alive and sitting at the right hand of God.

Do the people who are exercising this billboard deserve our support for their rights????   You seem to only support people that agree with your radical version of whats acceptable.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

A person can call themselves anything they want. That does not make them so.

By the way, you consistently exhibit the kind of bigotry towards Christians you decry when muslims are involved. You should check that - it really undermines your credibility.

@skeeter 
Whats funny is @Jazzhead pulls the worst example he can think of, one that represents a tiny fraction of people who call themselves Christian.  They still aren't anywhere close to as evil as big Mo and his followers.

Offline thackney

The intent of the billboard is to incite bigotry.  A possible equivalent might be a billboard displaying the good Christian sentiments of Klansmen.   The "truth" is that the Klan is and has been Christian, every last one of 'em.   

No, comparing scripture from one religion is not equivalent to selecting the worst acts of a select group of followers.

Give some examples from the Christian Bible.  Comparing to the acts of the Klan is only comparable to the acts of ISIS or the like.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline driftdiver

No, comparing scripture from one religion is not equivalent to selecting the worst acts of a select group of followers.

Give some examples from the Christian Bible.  Comparing to the acts of the Klan is only comparable to the acts of ISIS or the like.

@thackney
The silence is deafening.