Author Topic: TRENDING: Why It's So Hard To Lose Weight After 50, And The #1 Most Addictive Carb you MUST Avoid IF You Want To Stop Gaining Weight Each Year...  (Read 1266 times)

rangerrebew

TRENDING: Why It's So Hard To Lose Weight After 50, And The #1 Most Addictive Carb you MUST Avoid IF You Want To Stop Gaining Weight Each Year...

If you're like most men and women over 50, you've probably noticed how much easier it has become to gain weight than to lose it...

Every year, that number on the scale keeps creeping up a few notches, EVEN IF you're saying "No" to Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and "Yes" to Yoga.

So what the heck is going on? Why do your jeans keep getting tighter?

http://www.healthplus50.com/worst-carb9.php?gclid=CMjjkuK83NQCFQkwaQod0TQInA
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:16:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

The site is an advertisement.  This link is clickbait.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The site is an advertisement.  This link is clickbait.
Even worse you can never get back the time wasted listening to the droning man. :thud:

Offline Applewood

Did anyone ever find out what the most addictive carb is?   LOL

I really hate the come-ons where they say, "I'll tell you this, or I'll show you that, but first..."  No, dangit, telll me or show me now!  I don't have many years left, so I'm not going to waste my time sitting through a sales pitch.