Author Topic: American Pravda: CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “bullsh*t" (JamesO'Keefe)  (Read 652 times)

Online The_Reader_David

Oh, it's definitely bullsh*t (cf. Harry G. Frankfurt's charming little book On Bullsh*t which defines bullsh*t as saying whatever is expedient without regard to whether it is true or not, and comes to the conclusion that bullsh*t may be a greater enemy of truth than lying).

Of course, there's a lot of bullsh*t in politics these days, emanating from both the White House and Congress (where the Democrat leadership had been the clear leaders in the practice until Trump replaced the previous occupier of the White House as Bullsh*tter-in-Chief).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/26/project-veritas-undercover-investigation-cnn-producer-admits-network-hyping-mostly-bullsht-trump-russia-scandal-for-ratings/

<snip>

The video also shows Bonifield admitting that he has not seen evidence that Trump has committed any crimes.

“I haven’t seen any good evidence to show the president committed a crime,” Bonifield says in the video.

And even if Russia did try to influence the U.S. election, Bonifield is heard saying in the video, that is not really much of a scandal. He is seen arguing that Russian efforts to influence the election would be normal, and that the U.S. government does the same thing around the world all the time.

“Even if Russia was trying to swing an election, we try to swing their elections, our CIA is doing shit all the time, we’re out there trying to manipulate governments,” Bonifield says.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/26/project-veritas-undercover-investigation-cnn-producer-admits-network-hyping-mostly-bullsht-trump-russia-scandal-for-ratings/

“Fake News: We start our American Pravda investigations inside American media with part one: CNN,” O’Keefe says in the video. “Our goal is to expose the real motivations behind the decision-making process at our dominant media corporations. Fake News. One story has monopolized President Trump’s time in office like no other, especially on CNN: Russia. In fact, since the Inauguration, CNN has mentioned Russia on their air nearly 16,000 times. So we sent our undercover reporters inside CNN to understand why and to determine if CNN even believes if the story is even real.”

In addition to those aforementioned revelations in the Project Veritas video, Bonifield is shown on camera saying the reason CNN leadership and management is so focused on the Russia scandal despite the lack of real proof is “because it’s ratings.”

“Our ratings are incredible right now,” the video from Project Veritas shows Bonifield saying.

In the video, Bonifield says that CNN leadership regularly axes coverage of other newsworthy stories to shift coverage back to the Russia story. He provided as an example of the network’s coverage of President Donald Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris climate accords—which he is seen saying in the video lasted less than two days—before management deliberately shifted coverage back to the Russia scandal.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

O'Keefe is quite a crusader against the leftist scum.  He has pulled some blockbusters, and of late some snoozers.

I chalk this one to the Captain Obvious department.  Common knowledge that MSM ratings and ideology have forced "truth" to the  back seat. This particular piece is pretty scandalous in its candor, but it will never get legs, because the MSM will never report on itself.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

O'Keefe is quite a crusader against the leftist scum.  He has pulled some blockbusters, and of late some snoozers.

I chalk this one to the Captain Obvious department.  Common knowledge that MSM ratings and ideology have forced "truth" to the  back seat. This particular piece is pretty scandalous in its candor, but it will never get legs, because the MSM will never report on itself.

I disagree that this is common knowledge.  I think it's been a common suspicion, but now there is proof. 

I agree, other than Fox the MSM will not report on this.  But I'm sure the President will....and he's got quite an audience.   ^-^

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

@catfish1957

CNN producer: Trump 'probably right' about Russian 'witch hunt'
Washington Examiner, Jun 27, 2017, Eddie Scarry

A producer for CNN admitted in a newly released undercover spy video that President Trump is "probably right" in accusing his opponents of engaging in a witch hunt as it relates to collusion with Russia.

The video, published online Monday night by conservative sting activist James O'Keefe's Project Veritas website, shows John Bonifield, a CNN producer who covers medical issues, saying, "I just feel like they really don't have it [proof of collusion] but they want to keep digging."

He continued, "And so I think the president is probably right to say, ‘Look, you are witch hunting me.'"

More:  http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cnn-producer-trump-probably-right-about-russian-witch-hunt/article/2627180