Author Topic: Feminist Magazine Calls on White Women to Abort Their Babies To Fix Racism  (Read 424 times)

rangerrebew

Feminist Magazine Calls on White Women to Abort Their Babies To Fix Racism
26 Jun, 2017 by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

Medusa Magazine is a feminist rag that is putting forth that white women can solve historical racism and white supremacy by murdering their unborn children. Talk about evil in print. The name of the article is: ‘Beyond Pro-Choice: The Solution to White Supremacy is White Abortion’. It’s written by Nicole Valentine, who ironically claims to be a Christian progressive. I fail to see how you can be a true Christian and an advocate for the butchery of the unborn. She blames white families for getting in the way of a “progressive society.” It goes way beyond white privilege into saying that white people should kill their young to empower other races. That’s just sick.

http://rightwingnews.com/abortion/feminist-magazine-calls-white-women-abort-babies-fix-racism/
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 05:56:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Genocide is the favorite tool of the leftists.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline kidd

This is pure 1969-style feminism. It is driven by pure hate.

Presently, it is only practiced by the most radical, most liberal of lesbians.
I don't think this is going to convince even one person.
It will probably show those on the edge how dangerous feminism can really be.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
These BLM types are nothing but racial supremacists and separatists who hate whites and want to impose their thug ghetto lifestyle on everyone, so they can prey off them and never have to work, simple as that.
The Republic is lost.