Author Topic: People Who Don’t Identify as a Man or Woman Want to Know: Why Isn’t Anyone Hooking Up With Me?  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

People Who Don’t Identify as a Man or Woman Want to Know: Why Isn’t Anyone Hooking Up With Me?
Heat Street, Jun 24, 2017

Vice, known lately for covering super serious news, published a 2,000-word probe this week by Meredith Talusan, a writer who doesn’t identify as either a man or a woman. The central existential question: “Why can’t my famous nonconforming friends get laid?”

Talusan describes the friends in question, Jacob Tobia and Alok Vaid-Menon, both outspoken activists with tens of thousands of followers.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/people-who-dont-identify-as-a-man-or-woman-want-to-know-why-isnt-anyone-hooking-up-with-me/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Probably their personalities. Would you screw an activist? Way too intense and psycho for my taste.

Editing to add: I'm being serious for once. Within their little circle, they're famous. Fame is a universally aknowledged aphrodisiac. Both of them would scrub up reasonably decent. Therefore - personality is the problem.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 04:53:12 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online roamer_1

Probably their personalities. Would you screw an activist? Way too intense and psycho for my taste.

Editing to add: I'm being serious for once. Within their little circle, they're famous. Fame is a universally aknowledged aphrodisiac. Both of them would scrub up reasonably decent. Therefore - personality is the problem.

I am offended that your argument caused me to click the link I would have otherwise have foregone
 22222frying pan

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They would also love to legally mandate it that turning down their advances would be discrimination.
The Republic is lost.

Online andy58-in-nh

There is something decidedly creepy about a person who cannot decide whether they are a man or a woman. One cannot be both, or neither.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I am offended that your argument caused me to click the link I would have otherwise have foregone
 22222frying pan

Same here!   ****slapping

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You should both know by now that I'm moderately evil.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
There is something decidedly creepy about a person who cannot decide whether they are a man or a woman. One cannot be both, or neither.
Well, you don't know where they have been or what they have been doing with who, for starters. No one wants to mess with that.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 06:57:59 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

You should both know by now that I'm moderately evil.

There was nothing moderate about it. That which has been seen cannot be unseen. You hereby owe me for the cold pack of cheap beer with which I am needfully numbing my consciousness. And it might well wind up being a case.

:tongue2:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 07:00:36 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
You do know that when I get into your neck of the woods, several cases will be brought - both beer and rootbeer.  :beer:

Online roamer_1

You do know that when I get into your neck of the woods, several cases will be brought - both beer and rootbeer.  :beer:

Good! Because I will still be trying to get that image outta my head!

:beer:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

I'm going to require something stronger.  Or chocolate.

Offline Frank Cannon

After looking at these its, it is clear to me that their best place for a hook up is a real shady truck stop somewhere in West Virginia....

Alok Vaid-Menon

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
To rip off the late Yogi Berra, don't you need to have a sex to have sex?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

After looking at these its, it is clear to me that their best place for a hook up is a real shady truck stop somewhere in West Virginia....
No. Not in my back yard.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org