Author Topic: Fake News: Stephanopoulos Claims Senate Bill Cuts Medicaid by $800 Billion  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

Fake News: Stephanopoulos Claims Senate Bill Cuts Medicaid by $800 Billion
By Nicholas Fondacaro | June 25, 2017 12:19 PM EDT

After Senate Republicans unveiled their ObamaCare replacement on Thursday, ABC smeared the bill during World News Tonight with claims that people were going to pay more for less and that Medicaid was being cut. On Sunday, Clinton lackey George Stephanopoulos took to his show, This Week to continue their smear campaign. “The President right there said no cuts in Medicaid … Why is the President going back on his promise,” he rudely yelled at Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway.

Source URL: http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/06/25/fake-news-stephanopoulos-claims-senate-bill-cuts-medicaid-800

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Here's how Liberals do math:

Dems propose a 10% raise in the budget for a program.

Republicans propose a 2% raise.

After reconciliation the budget for said program gets raised 5%.

Dem response: "OMG!!!! THEY ARE SLASHING THE BUDGET FOR (insert program here) BY 5%!!!!!

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
It gets both boring and infuriating. And they NEVER seem to get it, no matter how many times you explain it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It gets both boring and infuriating. And they NEVER seem to get it, no matter how many times you explain it.

Never in my almost half century on this earth have I ever seen a program actually cut or done away with.

Like you said...it's both boring and infuriating to those of us that understand the dishonesty behind the politics.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fake News: Stephanopoulos Claims Senate Bill Cuts Medicaid by $800 Billion

Snuffyanpolis  as a Clinton Groupie should have no credibility by design.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.