Author Topic: Vietnamese-French dissident blogger deported to France  (Read 313 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Vietnamese-French dissident blogger deported to France
« on: June 25, 2017, 06:10:35 pm »
AFP June 25, 2017

A Vietnamese dissident blogger with dual French citizenship arrived in Paris on Sunday after he was stripped of his birth nationality by authorities in the one-party state and deported.

Former mathematics lecturer Pham Minh Hoang was put on a plane to Paris late Saturday, weeks after his Vietnamese citizenship was revoked -- a rare move that has sparked outrage among critics of the communist government who accuse it of quashing dissent by any means available.

"I am very sad," Hoang told AFP by phone after his arrival in Paris.

"I tried to do the best I can but today I lost the battle," he said, adding he would continue fighting for democracy in Vietnam.

Hoang said police surrounded his house on Friday night and took him away with no prior warning.

Read more from AFP via Yahoo:  https://www.yahoo.com/news/vietnamese-french-dissident-blogger-deported-france-074405967.html

Never forget Vietnam slipped into a Hell hole, just as predicted when the Democrats stabbed them in the back after Watergate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: