Author Topic: BREAKING: California Gov. Jerry Brown Bans All Fossil-Fuel Vehicles In Sacramento  (Read 831 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
BREAKING: California Gov. Jerry Brown Bans All Fossil-Fuel Vehicles In Sacramento
Posted at 1:30 pm on June 25, 2017 by Ernie Mannix

In an effort to curb fossil fuel pollution, yesterday morning, California Governor Jerry Brown banned most cars and ordered the use of animals for all transportation in and through the state’s capital city.

“I hereby ban all vehicles that use any petroleum products in and throughout the city of Sacramento. I order that only horses and mules are to be used for any type of transportation.”
The ‘Mister Ed Law’ as it is now being called, is being tested in Sacramento only, however insiders believe this is just the first step before the governor roles out a permanent state-wide ban.

Yesterday, environmentalists celebrated and claimed victory in their war against climate-change. However today, their euphoria has dampened, for it seems environmentalists and animal-rights advocates are now found to be at odds with each other. The new law is designed to eliminate pollution, but their is strong disagreement between the two groups because as the animal-rights activists claim, the non-polluting horses are “being forced into cruel service.”

One animal-rights representative told me that the benefits of eliminating polluting vehicles is being “drowned in the tears of the beautiful and thoughtful Paliminos.”  He went on to say that they (the horses) are being abused as “equine slaves to the forever-enslaving white man.” In addition, along the freeway this morning, I saw one stark-naked animal-rights protester holding a sign that read:

Mod Note:  Excerpted.  Read more at http://www.redstate.com/erniemannix/2017/06/25/california-gov.-jerry-brown-bans-fossil-fuel-vehicles-sacramento%c2%a0/
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 07:23:25 pm by Mod2 »
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
IMPORTANT Disclaimer from the article:

(Gentle reader, in case you haven’t already figured it out—this is satire.)
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
IMPORTANT Disclaimer from the article:

(Gentle reader, in case you haven’t already figured it out—this is satire.)

But .... very, very close to reality.

Offline corbe

Trumpbart, really @Emjay
    Ernie Mannix has his head so far up Trump's but, he's still chewing on Trump's scrambled eggs from this morning.......just channeling @Frank Cannon

Thank You for posting this, just jiving ya sweetheart

PS: Excerpt your articles
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 07:14:10 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
    Trumpbart, really @Emjay
    Ernie Mannix has his head so far up Trump's but, he's still chewing on Trump's scrambled eggs from this morning.......just channeling @Frank Cannon

Thank You for posting this, just jiving ya sweetheart

PS: Excerpt your articles

I understand this is satire (I figured it had to be before I clicked in), but I remember a study done once that showed if current transportation needs were switched over to horses, the particulate (and potentially infectious) pollution would be 10X worse than what's already in the air because of the droppings...and that was done 10-15 years ago when the air was dirtier.

(@corbe she DID excerpt it.  She cut out the line that said it's satire.)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 07:19:39 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I understand this is satire (I figured it had to be before I clicked in), but I remember a study done once that showed if current transportation needs were switched over to horses, the particulate (and potentially infectious) pollution would be 10X worse than what's already in the air because of the droppings...and that was done 10-15 years ago when the air was dirtier.

(@corbe she DID excerpt it.  She cut out the line that said it's satire.)

Really?  I didn't know that.  I've only posted a couple of articles.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Really?  I didn't know that.  I've only posted a couple of articles.

No prob, I guess.  You know @corbe and I are just joshing you about it.

TBR does have a policy where excerpts are generally required.  There are a couple of exceptions, but Nancy has permission, like Rush Limbaugh's stuff, so she posts them herself.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

And you did very well @Emjay Thank You.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.