Author Topic: TSA agent caught stealing cash from luggage at Orlando International Airport, cops say  (Read 746 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
David Harris Orlando Sentinel
June 23, 2017

A Transportation Security Administration employee was arrested Thursday after he was caught on video stealing cash from a bag going through screening at Orlando International Airport, Orlando police say.

Alexander Shae Johnson, 22, who had been with TSA just a few months, was arrested on a charge of third-degree felony grand theft, records show.

A passenger was going through security when she was selected for a pat-down search and saw Johnson was standing near her bag.

Afterward, she went through her bag to make sure her cash was still there, but it was missing.

Read more at Orlando Sentinel:  http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/breaking-news/os-alexander-johnson-tsa-agent-arrested-20170623-story.html
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Why I hate going through screening. TSA or any other passenger for that matter can make off with your belongings while you are distracted by pat downs or whatever. 

Offline rodamala

When TSA was new, I had seven 100 Dollar Bills in a banking cash bag in my carry-on luggage as I was leaving Las Vegas.

TSA at the airport wanted to screen my bag... after seeing the coins in the cash bag on the x-ray, they knew right where to go... and how to search my bag without me being present.

Never again.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why I hate going through screening. TSA or any other passenger for that matter can make off with your belongings while you are distracted by pat downs or whatever.

Sounds like that was this "agent's" primary MO.  I'm surprised we don't hear more of these stories.  TSA stole a crucifix from Laura Ingraham from her checked baggage last year.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

Sounds like that was this "agent's" primary MO.  I'm surprised we don't hear more of these stories.  TSA stole a crucifix from Laura Ingraham from her checked baggage last year.

Indeed. Your checked bags are probably the least safe.  You aren't allowed to lock your bags.  What would prevent an agent from going through your checked luggage to take things?  You aren't there to keep your eyes on them. 

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Retired talk show host Neal Boortz told on air several times
about the time TSA screeners at the Atlanta airport
stole his computer (or cell phone?) out of his luggage.

He protested loudly while it was happening.
TSA supervisors assisted the employee in getting away with it.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao