Author Topic: American Speaker Arrested in Canada for Smuggling “Hate Speech” on His iPad  (Read 784 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://medium.com/@KelemenCari/american-speaker-arrested-in-canada-for-smuggling-hate-speech-on-his-ipad-4aa9f0f28f2b

American Speaker Arrested in Canada for Smuggling “Hate Speech” on His iPad
by Cari Kelemen

Wild Bill for America, also known as William Finlay, a popular author and speaker, was arrested today, June 24, 2017, at a Canadian airport for “smuggling hate speech” on his iPad. He was invited to speak at an event at Calgary’s Olympic Plaza called the “Patriotic Unity Mega Festival” coordinated by Cananda’s Worldwide Coaliation Against Islam (WCAI) which also has organizations in Europe and Australia.

A special event permit for the event was denied by Calgary’s Department of Canadian Recreation, according to an article by CBC News, “on the basis that your organization, and messages it espouses, are hateful.” But event spokesman, Jeremy Phillips, responded on FaceBook “We are going to march downtown and show the biased city officials that we will not be silenced. It’s all about standing up for our rights and freedoms. We are not interested in a violent confrontation or anything like that. It’s all about having a peaceful protest.”

News of William Finlay’s arrest was relayed to friends via text message, including Joe Dan Gorman of the Intellectual Froglegs show. The text read “Was arrested at the airport for ‘smuggling hate speech’ on my iPad. Don’t know how this is going to turn out… really appreciate prayers and support of my friends.”

Finlay served as a Navy Corpsman with the Marines before becoming a career law enforcement officer, serving as both a Deputy U.S. Marshal and Deputy Sheriff. A public speaker, frequest guest on radio talk shows, YouTuber and blogger, Finlay says his “mission in life is to encourage and strengthen America’s faith in God and Country. It is not politicians, but individual Americans with the courage to speak out who will keep freedom alive in the USA.”

Offline Frank Cannon

Finlay says his “mission in life is to encourage and strengthen America’s faith in God and Country. It is not politicians, but individual Americans with the courage to speak out who will keep freedom alive in the USA.”

Someone should inform this winner that Calgary is not in the USA.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A special event permit for the event was denied by Calgary’s Department of Canadian Recreation, according to an article by CBC News, “on the basis that your organization, and messages it espouses, are hateful.”

Of course it goes without saying that they would have allowed, and the mayor would have welcomed, a rally by Hezbollah, Hamas, PLO, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS supporters, etc. [sigh]

I will never understand how the brain of a Liberal works. They seem to hate themselves, their country, their own traditions, and yet they fall all over themselves to honor and respect foreigners. They hate Christianity as 'hateful and violent', and yet they love Islam, the most bloody, violent, murderous, religion the Earth has ever seen.

Someone else will have to figure it out. Because I never will.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 04:55:57 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A special event permit for the event was denied by Calgary’s Department of Canadian Recreation, according to an article by CBC News, “on the basis that your organization, and messages it espouses, are hateful.”

Of course it goes without saying that they would have allowed, and the mayor would have welcomed, a rally by Hezbollah, Hamas, PLO, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS supporters, etc. [sigh]

I will never understand how the brain of a Liberal works. They seem to hate themselves, their country, their own traditions, and yet they fall all over themselves to honor and respect foreigners. They hate Christianity as 'hateful and violent', and yet they love Islam, the most bloody, violent, murderous, religion the Earth has ever seen.

Someone else will have to figure it out. Because I never will.

Because they have an agenda, an agenda which starts as chaos planted from seeds like you mentioned above, and ends with dead bodies, gulags, and mass graves, and their globalist cult religion ruling everything.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Because they have an agenda, an agenda which starts as chaos planted from seeds like you mentioned above, and ends with dead bodies, gulags, and mass graves, and their globalist cult religion ruling everything.

In order to rebuild a thing, you must first tear down what is there now. I understand what you mean. The goal of this is obviously to sow division and chaos. And they are using Muslims as their stooges to those ends. Nothing else makes sense.

I can't imagine what the Leftist plan is to deal with Islam after they get rid of Christianity. They may be biting off more than they can chew. They may become the victims of their own hubris and myopia.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:21:20 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
In order to rebuild a thing, you must first tear down what is there now. I understand what you mean. The goal of this is obviously to sow division and chaos. And they are using Muslims as their stooges to those ends. Nothing else makes sense.

I can't imagine what the Leftist plan is to deal with Islam after they get rid of Christianity. They may be biting off more than they can chew. They may become the victims of their own hubris and myopia.

You answered your own question.  The goal is to tear it all down.  Burn it all down.   Institute abject misery and pain.  It's all about the absolute destruction of the one and only place on earth their 'utopian vision' is shown to be a fraud.  So the cultural Marxists will of course ally themselves with Jihadist Islam because they are tools to carrying out actual bloodshed.  The Left in this country are only just now reaching the levels of power whereby they think they can get away with performing the bloodshed themselves.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Oh my gosh, he is carrying words... everyone stay back... those words could go off at any time.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b observed:
"In order to rebuild a thing, you must first tear down what is there now."

That's what the Frankfurt School was all about (critical theory, etc.).

And here in The West, it's taken almost 100 years, but that "theory" seems to be working...