Author Topic: Woman Totally Loses Her Mind Over Confederate Flag-Adorned Dukes Of Hazzard Car [VIDEO]  (Read 1177 times)

rangerrebew

Woman Totally Loses Her Mind Over Confederate Flag-Adorned Dukes Of Hazzard Car [VIDEO]

Posted By Eric Owens On 10:59 AM 06/24/2017 In | No Comments

A woman attending a festival in the suburbs of Toronto massively freaked out upon seeing a replica of the General Lee from the Dukes of Hazzard — and filmed her freakout, and then uploaded the whole thing on Facebook.

The scandalized festival-goer, Ybia Anderson, completely lost her mind at the sight of the 1969 Dodge Charger famous for its Confederate flag-adorned roof and lack of doors.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/24/woman-totally-loses-her-mind-over-confederate-flag-adorned-dukes-of-hazzard-car-video/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Woman Totally Loses Her Mind Over Confederate Flag-Adorned Dukes Of Hazzard Car [VIDEO]

Stupid bitch.  Wish I could tell her to F herself in person.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Stupid bitch.  Wish I could tell her to F herself in person.

She probably thinks Malcolm x was a good man.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online andy58-in-nh

The need to record and electronically distribute one's offended sensibilities is a form of "virtue-signaling".

This is a post-modern malady that proliferates chiefly among those fortunate enough to have nothing truly substantive about which to complain.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

BassWrangler

The need to record and electronically distribute one's offended sensibilities is a form of "virtue-signaling".

This is a post-modern malady that proliferates chiefly among those fortunate enough to have nothing truly substantive about which to complain.

Perfect description. I think a lot of this crap goes away when the next hard times cycle hits - war, depression, or whatever it might be.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The offender. And the car.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:22:51 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Meh. Canada.  :shrug:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Yet it wasn't a problem in Detroit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmyEYTc4CPU

Offline rodamala

The "General Glee" repaint has been deemed to be more acceptable these days.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
“I was in shock at first,” she said, according to Inside Toronto. “My heart started beating.”

A real genius. Guess the car brought her back to life. :silly:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online andy58-in-nh

The "General Glee" repaint has been deemed to be more acceptable these days.
"General Glee"
 :silly: :silly: :silly:
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Here's a real hate crime as the hater tried to run over this guy.

Woman charged after tearing Confederate flag off truck, hitting man

http://abcnews4.com/news/local/woman-charged-after-tearing-confederate-flag-off-truck-hitting-man
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Woah .... what's with all the genderist shit in the headline?

Woman Idiot Totally Loses Her It's Mind Over Confederate Flag-Adorned Dukes Of Hazzard Old, Male Gaze Pandering TV Show's Car

:tongue2:

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Mom MD

This has very little to do with the confederate flag and everything to do with grabbing attention.  A "look at me" display....
God is still in control