Author Topic: St. Louis Cardinals Host Christian Day Speaker, Upsets LGBT Group  (Read 697 times)

rangerrebew

St. Louis Cardinals Host Christian Day Speaker, Upsets LGBT Group
by Accuracy In Media on June 23, 2017

The Saint Louis Cardinals plan to hold an annual “Christian Day” speech, this time from former Cardinals player Lance Berkman, and it upset a local LGBT group. The liberal media claimed Berkman is a homophobe, due to his Christian beliefs about homosexuality and opposition to transgender people entering a bathroom of their choice.

The local group demanded that Berkman not speak at the post-game event and that the team should hold a ‘Pride Night.’

http://www.aim.org/on-target-blog/st-louis-cardinals-host-christian-day-speaker-upsets-lgbt-group/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AccuracyInMedia+%28Accuracy+In+Media%29
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 09:22:22 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

Re: St. Louis Cardinals Host Christian Day Speaker, Upsets LGBT Group
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 01:39:27 pm »
The Cardinals give in and cancel the speaker in 3, 2, 1.........

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 01:41:24 pm »
St. Louis Cardinals Host Christian Day Speaker, Upsets LGBT Group
by Accuracy In Media on June 23, 2017

I am so sick of faggotry.

Dear Cardinal Front Office.....    give some thought to who your core fan base is.

Is it this?

or this?.......

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 01:57:13 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rodamala

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 06:52:25 pm »
" The local group demanded that Berkman not speak at the post-game event and that the team should hold a ‘Pride Night.’"

Demanded?  Somehow these perverts believe they have the right to DEMAND how a private enterprise runs it's business.   

Yeah, I know how they got the idea ...when stupid judges allowed them to DEMAND that certain businesses cater to their sodomy celebrations (gay weddings). 

I'm sorry, but no one's rights supersedes mine or anyone else's...especially when a person's "rights" are nowhere to be found in the Constitution.