Author Topic: Yes, It Is All About Islam. Ibn Warraq takes on the apologists' lies.  (Read 297 times)

rangerrebew

Yes, It Is All About Islam
Ibn Warraq takes on the apologists' lies.
June 23, 2017
Bruce Bawer

Douglas Murray, whose book The Strange Death of Europe I applauded here the other day, has called him “one of the great heroes of our time.” I fully agree. His name – or, at least, his pen name – is Ibn Warraq, and he's the author of such important and eloquent works as Why I Am Not a Muslim (which I wrote about here eleven years ago), Why the West Is Best (which I reviewed here five years ago), and What the Koran Really Says. Born in India and educated in Britain, Warraq began criticizing Islam in print during the 1988-89 Satanic Verses controversy, when he was appalled by the failure of celebrated writers and intellectuals to defend Salman Rushdie's freedom of speech. Warraq, who was then based in France and now lives in the U.S., has been publishing books on Islam ever since, and is one of the essential contemporary authors on the subject, courageously telling ugly truths about a religion – an ideology – that has been swathed in pretty lies.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/267078/yes-it-all-about-islam-bruce-bawer
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 11:34:48 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum