Author Topic: COLLEGE PROF Creates Firestorm: Calls White People “Inhuman a-holes”…”Let Them F*cking Die”  (Read 376 times)

rangerrebew

COLLEGE PROF Creates Firestorm: Calls White People “Inhuman a-holes”…”Let Them F*cking Die”
By 100% FED Up -
Jun 21, 2017

A Connecticut college professor has created a firestorm for calling white people “inhuman a-holes” who need to “die” following last week’s shooting attack on congressional Republicans. Professor Johnny Eric Williams is a sociology professor! Who wants to send their child to Trinity College at $61,000 a year to have this jackwagon teach them? This is exactly how college kids are indoctrinated into hating their own race. This is sick and twisted!

http://100percentfedup.com/college-prof-creates-firestorm-calls-white-people-inhuman-a-holes-let-them-fcking-die/
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 03:08:35 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

This is what can happen when employers are busy filling racial quotas rather than finding the best person for the job.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
How about some parents of white students, marching into the Chancellor's office, and pulling their sons and daughters out of school, including tuition?

I see he has apparently fled, and the closed the campus. But not a word about him getting fired !!

There are still plenty of parents that WILL research where there children go to college. "I don't want you going there. I will not pay for it."

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln