Author Topic: State to 'do what it takes' to end church's prolife ministry  (Read 313 times)

rangerrebew

State to 'do what it takes' to end church's prolife ministry
Christians: 'We're there to advocate for the lives of the babies being killed in the mothers' wombs'
Published: 11 hours ago. Updated: 06/22/2017 at 9:13 PM

The state of New York has sued a Brooklyn church in federal court claiming its pro-life ministry uses harassment, force and intimidation to stop women from entering an abortion clinic to have their pregnancies terminated.

The pro-life ministry takes place weekly outside of the Choices abortion clinic on Jamaica Avenue in Queens, by members of the Church of the Rock, joined by Christians from a number of other churches.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/state-to-do-what-it-takes-to-end-churchs-prolife-ministry/#F3fYC6YE9yIPu7rQ.99

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: State to 'do what it takes' to end church's prolife ministry
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 12:17:12 pm »
. We will vigorously defend our clients’ right to continue to peacefully deliver a pro-life message to abortion-minded women on the public sidewalk

State to 'do what it takes' to end  free speech.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley