Author Topic: CNN Pundit Thinks Nancy Pelosi Belongs On ‘Mount Rushmore’ Of House Speakers [VIDEO]  (Read 503 times)

rangerrebew

CNN Pundit Thinks Nancy Pelosi Belongs On ‘Mount Rushmore’ Of House Speakers [VIDEO]

Posted By Nick Givas On 10:58 AM 06/22/2017 In | No Comments

Former “Crossfire” co-host and CNN political pundit Paul Begala praised Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on “Anderson Cooper 360” Wednesday, saying, “If there was a Mount Rushmore for house speakers, Nancy Pelosi would be on it.”

Begala continued lauding Pelosi, comparing her to former President Franklin D. Roosevelt. “She passed national healthcare,” Begala said. “Even Franklin Roosevelt could not do that.” Begala cited her unpopularity ratings at 50 percent, proclaiming that they are lower than House Speaker Paul Ryan’s unpopularity ratings at 54 percent.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/22/cnn-pundit-thinks-nancy-pelosi-belongs-on-mount-rushmore-of-house-speakers-video/

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Meh, why not. Her face is already immobile enough.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

I think we have a good start on the stone (or plastic, in Nan's case) face memorial.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Former “Crossfire” co-host and CNN political pundit Paul Begala praised Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi on “Anderson Cooper 360” Wednesday, saying, “If there was a Mount Rushmore for house speakers, Nancy Pelosi would be on it.”

A better place for her image would be on the wall at the Post Office,
for all the pork barrel money to her husband's company, for one.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She should people.

On the backside.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Notice anything similar with all these women? What is it with being a crazy Leftist, and having crazy eyes. They certainly all have them.

[size=78%][/size]
Image result for hillary clinton shocked
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.