Author Topic: ICE chief has ‘zero regrets’ about saying illegal immigrants ‘should be afraid’ – here’s why  (Read 619 times)

rangerrebew

ICE chief has ‘zero regrets’ about saying illegal immigrants ‘should be afraid’ – here’s why

Jun 16, 2017 9:52 pm

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Acting Director Thomas Homan speaks during a press conference, January 31, 2017 in Washington, DC. Homan was criticized for sayingthat illegal immigrants "should be afraid" of being deported.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement Acting Director Thomas Homan defended his saying last week that illegal immigrants “should be afraid,” but CNN buried his justification based on humanitarian grounds in their article Friday.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06...aid-heres-why/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

ICE chief has ‘zero regrets’ about saying illegal immigrants ‘should be afraid’ – here’s why

Jun 16, 2017 9:52 pm

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Acting Director Thomas Homan speaks during a press conference, January 31, 2017 in Washington, DC. Homan was criticized for sayingthat illegal immigrants "should be afraid" of being deported.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement Acting Director Thomas Homan defended his saying last week that illegal immigrants “should be afraid,” but CNN buried his justification based on humanitarian grounds in their article Friday.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06...aid-heres-why/
Rats. The link didn't work. "That page can't be found".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline thackney

Rats. The link didn't work. "That page can't be found".

Because it is another partial link.  Those three dots again.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Smokin Joe

Because it is another partial link.  Those three dots again.
I thought so, but now I know.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis