Author Topic: Get Lost in Mega-Tunnels Dug by South American Megafauna  (Read 628 times)

rangerrebew

Get Lost in Mega-Tunnels Dug by South American Megafauna
« on: June 21, 2017, 11:21:46 am »
Get Lost in Mega-Tunnels Dug by South American Megafauna
By Andrew Jenner | March 28, 2017 1:39 pm

It was in 2010 that Amilcar Adamy first investigated rumors of an impressive cave in southern Brazil.

A geologist with the Brazilian Geological Survey (known by its Portuguese acronym, CPRM) Adamy was at the time working on a general survey of the Amazonian state of Rondonia. After asking around, he eventually found his way to a gaping hole on a wooded slope a few miles north of the Bolivian border.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2017/03/28/paleoburrows-south-america/#.WUpWz-mQywV
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 11:22:25 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

Re: Get Lost in Mega-Tunnels Dug by South American Megafauna
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 04:52:12 am »

Seriously, though, this is an amazing topic.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Get Lost in Mega-Tunnels Dug by South American Megafauna
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 07:28:08 am »
Interesting, thanks!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis