Author Topic: Married middle school teacher, 27, arrested for sex romps with her underage boy student  (Read 1373 times)

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
A married Kentucky teacher is accused of sexually assaulting an underage student while working as a teacher at two different schools, reports said.

Lindsey Jarvis, 27, pleaded not guilty to two counts of rape on Monday. She also was charged with rape, sodomy and unlawful transaction with a minor in Woodward County last Wednesday.

[excerpted]
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/20/married-middle-school-teacher-27-arrested-for-sex-romps-with-her-underage-boy-student.html

Another one...wth is going on with these women?  Caught once and still wouldn't quit.  Damned stupid.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

BassWrangler

Where were these women when I was a lad?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oceander

Where were these women when I was a lad?

I know, right. 

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

I'd have a tough time resisting that at about any point in my life, much less as a hormonal teenager. He didn't have a chance.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

I'd have a tough time resisting that at about any point in my life, much less as a hormonal teenager. He didn't have a chance.

He sure didn't.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline RoosGirl

Must have been pretty desperate if he allowed her to sodomize him and then went back for more, but then to each his own I suppose.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

Must have been pretty desperate if he allowed her to sodomize him and then went back for more, but then to each his own I suppose.

Well, sodomy covers several acts, but I'll not get into that here.

Let's just say that it's maybe not what you're thinking of in this case.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Frank Cannon

Desperate? There are people out there paying for what she was giving away for free. This kid was one shrewd operator.

Offline RoosGirl

Well, sodomy covers several acts, but I'll not get into that here.

Let's just say that it's maybe not what you're thinking of in this case.

LOL.  If it's worse than the Biblical meaning I don't want to know!

Online DB

LOL.  If it's worse than the Biblical meaning I don't want to know!

BJ...

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"Sodomy" means any non vaginal sex, period.

Offline RoosGirl

Oh, okay, I didn't know that was the term for the legal charge .  Learn something old every day.

Online corbe

I do miss Junior High, I got Married way to early.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

I do miss Junior High, I got Married way to early.

You did your Miss Jr High and married her? What type of southern state did you grow up in?

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I feel bad for the husband, but then I'm sure his buddies will let him off easy.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I feel bad for the husband, but then I'm sure his buddies will let him off easy.
Yeah, but he also has a pretty simple divorce coming up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.