Author Topic: The Great Kaepernick Just Pulled the Flush Chain on His NFL Career with One Racist Tweet  (Read 1228 times)

rangerrebew

The Great Kaepernick Just Pulled the Flush Chain on His NFL Career with One Racist Tweet

June 18, 2017| by Donn Marten

Whatever slim chances remained for Colin Kaepernick to catch on with a new NFL team just evaporated after the former San Francisco 49er unleashed an ugly racist tweet on Friday.

The NFL’s most toxic player’s career was already hanging by a thread after he chose to put himself before his teammates and employer by staging protests against the national anthem last season, trashing the cops and praising Fidel Castro before a game in Miami.

https://downtrend.com/donn-marten/the-great-kaepernick-just-pulled-the-flush-chain-on-his-nfl-career-with-one-racist-tweet
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 03:16:48 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Mom MD

He pulled the flush chain last year with his national anthem antics as far as I'm concerned (not that I was ever a fan)   ****slapping
God is still in control

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This guy is the poster child for the Obama era entitled liberal hypocrite. You are the bad guy because you won't let me shoot you in the head.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

This guy continues to blame all his woes on racism instead of his own mediocre performance.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This guy continues to blame all his woes on racism instead of his own mediocre performance.
Actually his performance warrants him finding a spot on an NFL team. But I read an article stating no team wanted the potential controversy of being the team that took him.

And I don't blame them one bit. I loved sports for a long, long time. But when players started being jerks, I starting losing interest.

Multiply me, by millions, and you reach the point where owners need to start putting their acts back together.

That means wife beating players need to be out of jobs, period. Same for anti-American public displays.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline NavyCanDo

I was so thankful Seahawks pulled the flush chain on him when he showed up at mini-camp for a tryout.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online mountaineer

Posted on Facebook:

Rocky Mountain Black Conservatives

40 mins ·

They're actually making it sound like he has some sort of a choice. a) He's not that good, and, b) NFL franchise owners didn't get to be billionaires by being stupid. You don't put a guy into your team's uniform, i.e. your brand, who goes out of his way to offend half of your paying customers. This ain't rocket science. Hell it isn't even making rockets out of Legos.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online berdie

Actually his performance warrants him finding a spot on an NFL team. But I read an article stating no team wanted the potential controversy of being the team that took him.

And I don't blame them one bit. I loved sports for a long, long time. But when players started being jerks, I starting losing interest.

Multiply me, by millions, and you reach the point where owners need to start putting their acts back together.

That means wife beating players need to be out of jobs, period. Same for anti-American public displays.

I agree re: loving sports but losing interest as the players became thugs and jerks.

The only reason I have kept the sports portion of my satellite is to watch Dirk.  When he retires...I will cut the cord.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 01:46:42 am by berdie »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
His girlfriend messed him up, she's an activist, all of those things he is saying is just radical type of stuff. Almost the same things, Communists say.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I say that his 'performance' includes both athletic abilities and a head screwed on properly.

Since the latter is proven suspect, his performance is pretty shabby.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Wingnut

I think he would be warmly welcomed in the CFL where he can flourish.