Author Topic: University warns over 'inappropriate' lavatory habits - blaming foreign students for defecating in the showers and dustbins  (Read 1515 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Mail
Luke Barnes
June 12, 2017

Excerpt:

An insider told the Daily Record that they 'couldn't imagine' the bizarre problem as a place as high-tech as the TIC.

They added: 'The building houses some of the most intelligent brains int he world - yet they don't appear to know how to use the toilet.

More... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4598160/University-warns-inappropriate-lavatory-habits.html

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
A University spokeswoman said the original email contained 'sentiments that are completely contrary to our institutional values.'

oh...I thought it said "sediments"
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline endicom

A University spokeswoman said the original email contained 'sentiments that are completely contrary to our institutional values.'

oh...I thought it said "sediments"

The expunged sentiments might amount to the same.

Offline rodamala

I would assume the more up-to-date toilet signage in the UK these day instructs the infadels to use their left hand to wipe.

Offline endicom

I would assume the more up-to-date toilet signage in the UK these day instructs the infadels to use their left hand to wipe.

Okay, that sign looks to be real. Right now I could believe or disbelieve almost anything.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Are they using these signs in Michigan, now?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Are they using these signs in Michigan, now?

Go to the source.

HEY @Cripplecreek! Is sh.. happening in Michigan??????
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

When the immigration lawyers moved in to the building I used to work in we started finding used toilet paper in the garbage cans.  Then property management had to start putting up signs, except they put them up in English.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Go to the source.

HEY @Cripplecreek! Is sh.. happening in Michigan??????

I haven't seen any. Are they using them in Texas?

Offline Victoria33

@rodamala

Many years ago, my Bob lived in London with his wife and two children.  His wife had serious headaches and was put in an upscale hospital for tests.  Bob went in the restroom and there were Arabic signs in there.  He asked a nurse what the signs said.  She said one told the Arabs not to urinate out the window.  The other sign told them to use the toilet and wash themselves there and wash their hands in the wash basin.  Even with that, Bob said a man hospital staff person would go in after an Arab used it, to clean it up.

I don't know why Arabs don't die early with so much bacteria around thhem.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@rodamala

Many years ago, my Bob lived in London with his wife and two children.  His wife had serious headaches and was put in an upscale hospital for tests.  Bob went in the restroom and there were Arabic signs in there.  He asked a nurse what the signs said.  She said one told the Arabs not to urinate out the window.  The other sign told them to use the toilet and wash themselves there and wash their hands in the wash basin.  Even with that, Bob said a man hospital staff person would go in after an Arab used it, to clean it up.

I don't know why Arabs don't die early with so much bacteria around thhem.

They do. At least those in their countries of origin. Finding the statistics would be hard. Not reported or under reported. Moslems are filthy people. ME (arab) moslems. I've seen it. Granted I was in Egypt in the early 1980's, but then we were told that infant mortality in the villages, which as everything otside of Cairo, was 50 %. 50%. Throw in what they called the "summer" diseases--cholera, typhoid, --and the people were dying in larger numbers.

If you get the chance, have a look at recommended vaccinations for travel to the middle East.

Without their "cultural appropriation" of medical practices and hygiene they would die like flies over their from their own filth.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When the immigration lawyers moved in to the building I used to work in we started finding used toilet paper in the garbage cans.  Then property management had to start putting up signs, except they put them up in English.
They forgot to press '2'...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
An insider told the Daily Record that they 'couldn't imagine' the bizarre problem as a place as high-tech as the TIC.

They added: 'The building houses some of the most intelligent brains in the world - yet they don't appear to know how to use the toilet.

When I worked for the Air Force at Wright-Patterson AFB,
there was a mystery about "the mad pooper"
who would just squat in a corner in the restroom,
instead of using the toilet.

Eventually it turned out that it was a guy with a PhD from India.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao