Author Topic: Politico: Democrats Complain DHS John Kelly Is Not Following Their Commands  (Read 495 times)

rangerrebew

Politico: Democrats Complain DHS John Kelly Is Not Following Their Commands

by NEIL MUNRO
    12 Jun 2017

Democratic Senators think homeland security chief John Kelly is not doing enough to implement their Democratic priorities, according to a litany of partisan complaints showcased by Politico.

The Democratic priorities for Kelly include him ending the enforcement of immigration laws which keep Americans’ wages from disappearing in a flood of cheap labor and cheap drugs, him publicly backstabbing other leaders in President Donald Trump’s cabinet, and him sabotaging Trump’s election-winning promise to build a border wall.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...out-dhs-kelly/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Democratic Senators think homeland security chief John Kelly is not doing enough to implement their Democratic priorities..."

Sorry, guys.
You lost.
Take your "priorities" and stick 'em where the sun don't shine!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
linky no worky
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RetBobbyMI

"Democratic Senators think homeland security chief John Kelly is not doing enough to implement their Democratic priorities..."

Sorry, guys.
You lost.
Take your "priorities" and stick 'em where the sun don't shine!
Exactly!!  ****sheep****
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy