Author Topic: Four U.S. soldiers killed in apparent insider attack in Afghanistan: official  (Read 611 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Four U.S. soldiers killed in apparent insider attack in Afghanistan: official
Reuters, Jun 17, 2017

At least four American soldiers were shot and killed in an apparent insider attack by an Afghan soldier at a base in northern Afghanistan on Saturday, a military official said.

"An Afghan soldier shot and killed four American troops inside the base," said Abdul Qahar Araam, spokesman for the Afghan Army's 209th Corps. "We are investigating."

The U.S. military command in Kabul confirmed that it was "aware of an incident" at Camp Shaheen, which is the headquarters of the 209th Corps in the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif, but did not provide more details.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-attack-idUSKBN1980HJ

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is the second insider attack this week.  The first killed 3 US soldiers.

I hope we get out of there .... and instead of turning out the lights, we turn it into glass. 

The world will thank us.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox is reporting no one was killed, only wounded..... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
And they are sending more troops over there. Send them a couple of nukes with the fuses lit instead.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley