Author Topic: Exposing the EPA’s Gold King Mine Cover-Up  (Read 444 times)

rangerrebew

Exposing the EPA’s Gold King Mine Cover-Up
« on: June 16, 2017, 11:40:04 am »
Exposing the EPA’s Gold King Mine Cover-Up

Robert Gordon / June 14, 2017 / comments

Does the Environmental Protection Agency care more about its image than it does about the environment?

Its behavior in response to the massive 2015 Gold King Mine disaster in Colorado would suggest a very clear “yes.”

The Environmental Protection Agency is hiding its incredible recklessness in the affair by giving official accounts that are clearly contradicted by ample evidence in the government’s possession.

http://dailysignal.com/2017/06/14/exposing-epas-gold-king-mine-cover/?utm_source=TDS_Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MorningBell&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTnpSbU5qRTVOVGxpTm1ZdyIsInQiOiJFQVZ5UkdlVWJUQjJzWXBDZjJXRll4d2dubDJTVU9JVUhtWXFxWk5WY2FwNWI2UmQ4dmh5U2FGaFQ4d2xwMzJYXC9Zb0FhcDdZUVwvbWZScjlSb2ErdkZ1M3I0TU15TVk1UHdRYnkwYnMrNGR6WkZNbVE2eHQ2dlVPYWlhNHFTdTZTIn0%3D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 11:41:00 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Exposing the EPA’s Gold King Mine Cover-Up
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 07:57:59 pm »
Good. The evidence is pretty plain that this was negligence on the EPA's part, and it should be determined who at the agency is responsible.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Exposing the EPA’s Gold King Mine Cover-Up
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 01:16:10 am »
Good. The evidence is pretty plain that this was negligence on the EPA's part, and it should be determined who at the agency is responsible.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 01:16:35 am by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley