Author Topic: Alex Jones Leaks Megyn Kelly Tape, Threatening to Post the Full Interview  (Read 575 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Alex Jones is threatening to scoop NBC and Megyn Kelly with their own interview.

The controversial Infowars host says he’ll release contents of their conversation — which he claims to have recorded — on his website Thursday night. Jones even released a teaser of what appears to be a secretly recorded conversation with Kelly (below).

“I’ve never done this in 22 years, I’ve never recorded another journalist, but I knew it was a fraud, that it was lie,” Jones said in a video posted on Twitter. “God, she was like, ‘I want to get steaks with you, I’m obsessed with you, oh my god,’ wiggling around in her seat. It was all crap. I knew it was all a lie. I said Sandy Hook happened, and she wouldn’t even put it in the promo pieces. So we’re going to release — oh yeah — the pre-interview. And then when they put the fraud out on Sunday — which I’ve asked them not to air because they’re misrepresenting who I am and say I’m as bad as Saddam Hussein… we’ve got the whole interviews here … You’re going to hear what I actually said … it’s all going to come out tonight.”

The tweet was accompanied by an audio recording of what sounds like Kelly assuring Jones her interview would be fair.

“All I can do is give you my word and tell you if there’s one thing about me, I do what I say I’m gonna do, and I don’t double-cross,” she said. “You know you just became very fascinating to me. I just always thought you were this maybe, [y’know] one-dimensional guy, like this is your thing… My goal is for your listeners and the left — you know, who will be watching some on NBC — to say, ‘Wow, that was really interesting.’ And then the next time I wanna get somebody, they’re gonna say, ‘Look what you did to Alex Jones!’ It’s not going to be some gotcha hit piece, I promise you that.”

More: http://time.com/4821145/alex-jones-megyn-kelly-interview/

So, the scumbag screaming kook shows enough self awareness to know he's going to look repulsive and is making an attempt to forestall that.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Dollars to donuts I'd bet that he edits the audiotape to make Kelly look bad. And a few people here will fall for it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Dollars to donuts I'd bet that he edits the audiotape to make Kelly look bad. And a few people here will fall for it.

Yeah, he's trash like that.

When the NG held urban warfare training in Flint a few years ago, Jones was one of the scumbags calling it a sneak attack meant to terrorize the population. (There were plenty of twisted panties at TOS about it) In reality is was well publicized weeks and even months in advance. I found stories in Mlive 6 months prior about the city council approving it. In the final week or so there were stories reminding people on a near daily basis.

Jones didn't care. He just lied about it because the morons who waste time with his BS just eat that crap up.