Author Topic: Trump was the real target  (Read 767 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump was the real target
« on: June 16, 2017, 02:15:10 am »
Arutz Sheva [Israel]. Jun 15, 2017, Jack Engelhard

So it has come to this --

No Republican is safe, whether it’s Jeff Sessions in the Senate on Tuesday, or Congressional Republicans at a baseball practice in Virginia on Wednesday.

Wednesday’s shooting, from a gunman identified as a Bernie Sanders supporter, hit and wounded House (GOP) Majority Whip Steve Scalise and others.

They were sent to the hospital. Scalise’s condition is apparently most serious, but all are hopefully expected to recover. But will the republic, seeing how the Democrats are on a tear; them and all leftists who call themselves the Resistance. That means resistance to President Trump. 

The gunman (now dead from the heroic actions of the police) wanted to know whose team were playing ball there in Alexandria.

Told they were Republicans, he opened fire.

Trump is the real target.

That’s who they’re really trying to bag, if by Red Scare innuendos in Congress or by mockery that plainly hints at the wishful thinking of a Trump assassination.

From Stephen Colbert’s rant, to Kathy Griffin’s head-on-a stick, to Shakespeare in the Park substituting Trump for the bludgeoning of Caesar, we know what they’re thinking…and we can only guess who they may be influencing.

There are any number of nut cases out there who get the general idea.

More: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20637

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Trump was the real target
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 02:54:03 am »
The imbecility of that headline is beyond absurd when Trump was not even there on the field to be the 'real target'.

Politically, if Trump was the 'real target' - it backfired magnificently.

At best for the Left - all it will do is stoke copycats and spurn them to finally bring their 'revolution' to the bloodbath they all fantasize bringing.

Except they will rue the day that triggered what will follow.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 03:54:39 am »
Arutz Sheva [Israel]. Jun 15, 2017, Jack Engelhard

So it has come to this --

No Republican is safe, whether it’s Jeff Sessions in the Senate on Tuesday, or Congressional Republicans at a baseball practice in Virginia on Wednesday.

Wednesday’s shooting, from a gunman identified as a Bernie Sanders supporter, hit and wounded House (GOP) Majority Whip Steve Scalise and others.

They were sent to the hospital. Scalise’s condition is apparently most serious, but all are hopefully expected to recover. But will the republic, seeing how the Democrats are on a tear; them and all leftists who call themselves the Resistance. That means resistance to President Trump. 

The gunman (now dead from the heroic actions of the police) wanted to know whose team were playing ball there in Alexandria.

Trump is the real target.

That’s who they’re really trying to bag, if by Red Scare innuendos in Congress or by mockery that plainly hints at the wishful thinking of a Trump assassination.

From Stephen Colbert’s rant, to Kathy Griffin’s head-on-a stick, to Shakespeare in the Park substituting Trump for the bludgeoning of Caesar, we know what they’re thinking…and we can only guess who they may be influencing.

There are any number of nut cases out there who get the general idea.

More: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/20637

:thumbsup3:

Yup.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 05:10:03 am »
If Trump was the real target, what was this guy doing shooting up a ball game. Dissimulation and nonsense. If the the shooter was by the left field fence he shot a guy farther away than 4 others should have been. I think he hit the guy he wanted to hit, the Majority whip who communicates (as part of his job) what the Party is doing in Congress, more specifically, the House.

From:https://www.reference.com/government-politics/job-description-majority-whip-6cfc7765d161734a#

In a legislative body, a majority whip is a member of the dominant political party whose task it is to keep voting members in line with the party's goals and ideologies. About.com expert Robert Longley explains that the majority whip ensures attendance at all important votes and legislative sessions. This official also has the authority to reward and punish members for their compliance or lack thereof.

In the United States Senate, the majority whip is the third-most senior member of the ruling political party.

For the multitudes who don't understand what the job is, this may seem like a "random shooting". (Maybe, just maybe it was, a random shooting targeting House Republicans, but that already has two characteristics filtering the intended victims, so that, in my book, isn't "random")

But taking out the Number 3 man in the GOP in the House sure seems like it is targeting GOP leadership in Congress, especially when the shooter asked if those were Republicans or Democrats..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 01:03:39 pm »
The real target is the second amendment.

Sure, it was a gun-free zone so the shooter should not have possessed a gun.  But all the libs know that because the entire country is not a gun-free zone, a shooter can purchase a gun elsewhere and go to a gun-free zone to wreak havoc, so we must ban all guns in the country.

This imbecile approach will get a lot more people killed as the naivety of this thinking will cause law-abiding Americans to be defenseless.

The libs know this is a false premise as they will ensure their own survival by keeping exceptions for guns for themselves.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 02:10:16 pm »

That early report turned out to be false.  It was a different guy asking about the party affiliation.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 02:12:26 pm »
That early report turned out to be false.  It was a different guy asking about the party affiliation.

Do you have a link for that?  I hadn't heard that update.....
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 02:12:39 pm »

Source? I heard the congressman who made the claim 'definitely' ID the guy.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 02:16:59 pm »
Source? I heard the congressman who made the claim 'definitely' ID the guy.

The liberal media has been doing their best to disassociate this guy from their leftist ideology.

I'd also like to know what source said that the congressman's claim was in error.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline anubias

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 03:50:32 pm »

Was WAPO or CNN the source by any chance?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 06:47:56 pm »
Not the best source, but it was the first of 385,000 results on Google:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rep-desantis-shooting-suspect-asked-if-republicans-or-democrats-field-n772351

Two Congressmen who were there say it was the same guy.  I found some lefty sites who say it was not.  I don't think I care.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: