Author Topic: German police: Munich shooting suspect lived in Colorado  (Read 417 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
German police: Munich shooting suspect lived in Colorado
« on: June 15, 2017, 04:57:04 pm »
German police: Munich shooting suspect lived in Colorado

By david rising, associated press

BERLIN — Jun 14, 2017, 8:51 AM ET

Special police guard outside a subway station in Munich, Germany, Tuesday, June 13, 2017. Several people were injured, including a police officer, in a shooting early Tuesday at a Munich subway station, police said. Munich police said in a tweet that the policewoman's injuries were serious. The suspect was also injured and is in custody. The shooting occurred during a morning police check at the Unterfoehring subway station, Munich police spokesman Michael Riehlein said. (Andreas Prott/dpa via AP)
more +

A 37-year-old man alleged to have shot a police officer in a Munich subway station after randomly attacking another passenger had been living with his father in Colorado and was on a European trip, German officials said Wednesday.

Munich police chief Hubertus Andrae told reporters the suspect, identified only as a Bavarian-born German citizen, flew to Munich airport from Athens on Monday and spent the night in the airport.

Witnesses told police as the man rode the subway toward the city Tuesday he was talking to himself in English, then suddenly began punching another, apparently randomly chosen, passenger in the face, pummeling him until he was bloody.

Continued: http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/german-police-munich-shooting-suspect-lived-colorado-48027796

Offline Suppressed

Re: German police: Munich shooting suspect lived in Colorado
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 11:54:55 pm »
Lots of US Air Force personnel marrying Germans and ending up back in Colorado. I wonder whether such a connection will come out here.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: German police: Munich shooting suspect lived in Colorado
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 12:16:27 am »
I wonder if he was Rocky Mountain High?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley