Author Topic: UN Moves To Make Cultural Appropriation Illegal  (Read 842 times)

rangerrebew

UN Moves To Make Cultural Appropriation Illegal
« on: June 14, 2017, 11:38:31 am »

June 14, 2017| by Brian Anderson

As if we needed another reason why the UN is completely worthless, there is this: The ridiculous international organization is moving to make cultural appropriation illegal. So if you are a white rapper or and Asian low-rider, presumably the UN would be able to arrest you and fine you into bankruptcy. I really can’t see anything going wrong with this silly idea, can you?

Once again for you level-headed skeptics, I must remind you that this is a real thing. Here’s the proof from Yahoo!

https://downtrend.com/71superb/un-moves-to-make-cultural-appropriation-illegal
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 11:39:33 am by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: UN Moves To Make Cultural Appropriation Illegal
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 11:44:22 am »
Will the PC never end? 8detect8

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 12:35:39 pm »

So will this make it illegal for folks of non-European ancestry to use the scientific method, or calculus, or acrylic paint, or...?

Maybe only people of Greek ancestry should be allowed to use Aristotelian logic.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 12:37:08 pm by The_Reader_David »
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 12:50:57 pm »
So will this make it illegal for folks of non-European ancestry to use the scientific method, or calculus, or acrylic paint, or...?

Maybe only people of Greek ancestry should be allowed to use Aristotelian logic.

Points which should be pressed hard. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 04:46:06 am »

There be a lot of people in San Francisco be in trouble with the Greeks!

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 05:34:38 am »
And Black women can no longer straighten their hair.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2017, 07:40:28 am »
Actually, those pesky 'muricans dug the first oil wells, so y'all plug 'em up. If we have some extra we'll sell ya some. Turn in your nukes, and the power plants (Argonne Labs started that trip), you can keep the radium watch dials. Who built the first hydroelectric dams? Light bulbs? My, my, this could get interesting...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis