Author Topic: Seth Rich raised questions about voter integrity before his murder In 2015 video: 'How do we get better access to data that tells us why ballots are rejected?'  (Read 771 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Seth Rich raised questions about voter integrity before his murder
In 2015 video: 'How do we get better access to data that tells us why ballots are rejected?'

WASHINGTON – A year before presidential candidates would be chosen to represent their parties in the 2016 election, murdered Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich expressed concerns about the integrity of ballots before a panel of election-commission officials in a forum captured on video.

In video posted on YouTube Thursday, Rich questioned a panel of commission officials during a 2015 Election Data Summit about why ballots are rejected or cast as provisional.

“I think some of you had spoken about provisional ballots and rejected ballots – I guess we have looked at, as an outside practitioner with a vested interest in training our voters, how do we get better access to data that tells us why ballots are rejected – why ballots are cast as provisional – so that we can analyze that and develop better training guides?”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/haunting-video-of-seth-rich-before-his-murder/#QTI2H10R0JPZGHEA.99

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien