Author Topic: Sebastian Telfair: Ex-NBA player arrested in car filled with loaded guns, police say  (Read 582 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sebastian Telfair: Ex-NBA player arrested in car filled with loaded guns, police say

Published June 12, 2017
New York Post

Former Big Apple basketball sensation Sebastian Telfair was busted early Sunday in Brooklyn with a bulletproof vest and a small arsenal inside his truck, police sources said.

The 32-year-old had been with another man, identified as Jami Thomas, 18, when cops pulled him over in Bed-Stuy around 2:50 a.m. and uncovered the weapons cache during a routine traffic stop, according to authorities.

All in all, officers found three loaded pistols, a gas-operated submachine gun, extended magazines, ammunition and the ballistic vest.

The pair had been driving in a Ford F-150 pickup truck without the headlights on, prompting officers to stop them, sources said.

Continued: http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/06/12/sebastian-telfair-ex-nba-player-arrested-in-car-filled-with-loaded-guns-police-say.html

Offline thackney

car filled with loaded guns

Filled?  Must have been a LOT of guns or a tiny car.

driving in a Ford F-150 pickup truck

Well, must have been a huge amount of guns then.

three loaded pistols, a gas-operated submachine gun, extended magazines, ammunition and the ballistic vest

Filled?  My ford pickup has held a LOT more guns at one time, and no where near being full.

Just another hyper-guncontrol nut trying to build a fake narrative with a misleading headline.

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mountaineer

I'm surprised the guns weren't termed "assault rifles."  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
A gas operated sub machine gun eh?  I bet the reporter did a Google and copied that
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.