Author Topic: Teacher, 39, Who Posted ‘Sultry and Provocative’ Selfies Forced to Quit Job  (Read 2852 times)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
And if that were the only pic of the outfit posted then I don't think anyone would find it inappropriate, but the pic of her sitting on the bed does show a lot of thigh and looks like an up-skirt photo.

Far less thigh then a standard swim suit.

Jealous curmudgeon at the school I bet.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Bet its a half dozen of these on the school board.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RoosGirl

And a picture of her in a swimsuit would be inappropriate for her young students also.  There is such a thing as maintaining a professional and presenting herself as an adult in charge and not a peer.  Again, if she had made her account private so that the kids didn't have access it's not an issue.

Wingnut

Not a skirt. Those are shorts (looks like one of those dresses that have shorts as bottoms versus a skirt). Here is another image of her in the same outfit.

If a quail flew thru her classroom they'd all be pointing.

Offline Suppressed

She does have that Lynda Carterish type look doesn't she?
Teacher...does well around children...

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Suppressed

And a picture of her in a swimsuit would be inappropriate for her young students also.  There is such a thing as maintaining a professional and presenting herself as an adult in charge and not a peer.  Again, if she had made her account private so that the kids didn't have access it's not an issue.

Excellent point
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Teacher...does well around children...

Ewwwww...   Pic has an Anthony Weiner kind of feel to it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Silver Pines

I'll commute her sentence based on her being cute and white.

@driftdiver

?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

[m5ember=12356]driftdiver[/member]

?

@CatherineofAragon

A joke referencing the crazy NSA leaker
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Silver Pines

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley