Author Topic: “My hometown (Utica) is gone”  (Read 306 times)

rangerrebew

“My hometown (Utica) is gone”
« on: June 11, 2017, 12:53:55 pm »
“My hometown (Utica) is gone”

Posted by Ann Corcoran on June 11, 2017

In recent months I’ve wondered if voluntarily devoting ten years to writing this blog has been worth it—my tenth anniversary is coming up in 3 weeks—but when I see a story like this where someone has the guts (and the first hand knowledge!) to say what is happening in cities being “Islamized,” with the help of the UN/US Refugee Admissions Program, I get the energy to go on.

Read the 2005 UN propaganda report used to entice (embarrass) other cities into ‘welcoming’ refugees. http://www.unhcr.org/publications/refugeemag/426f4c772/refugees-magazine-issue-138-town-loves-refugees.html

Don’t misunderstand, I don’t know this brave soul (reader ‘mjazzguitar‘ sent the blog post), and had no hand in finding her or encouraging her, but her post gives me hope that there will be an awakening in my lifetime after all!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: “My hometown (Utica) is gone”
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 01:17:46 pm »
My hometown is right next door to Utica.  Rome, NY.   Liberal politics have all but destroyed a once great state and from what I read in the newspapers up there I don't see much hope on the horizon.

Wingnut

Re: “My hometown (Utica) is gone”
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 01:33:51 pm »
Any American town the openly recruits and or welcomes these  hoards from 7th century for any reason is condemning its population to a cultural and financial death.