Author Topic: More Footage Leaks Of CNN’s ‘Staged’ Muslim Anti-Terror Protest [VIDEO]  (Read 431 times)

rangerrebew

More Footage Leaks Of CNN’s ‘Staged’ Muslim Anti-Terror Protest [VIDEO]

Posted By Amber Athey On 12:04 PM 06/10/2017 In | No Comments

Early this week, CNN was accused of staging a Muslim-led anti-terror protest after the London terror attacks. Now, more footage has dropped that shows what happened on the scene before the CNN shot was taken.

A Youtube video taken by Claire Jordan shows her milling around the scene and “protest” prior to CNN lining up the protesters for their on-air shot. (VIDEO: CNN Responds To Claims They Staged A Muslim Anti-Terror Protest)

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/10/more-footage-leaks-of-cnns-staged-muslim-anti-terror-protest-video/

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Last comment in the video: "And these posters here, that's Tower Bridge, that's not even London Bridge, and that really upsets me."

Fake Fake Fake Fake....all on CNN and any other snuze outfit that pumped that "protest".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis