Author Topic: Islamic State (ISIS) burn 19 Yazidi girls to death in iron cages after they refuse sex to jihadis  (Read 627 times)

rangerrebew

Islamic State (ISIS) burn 19 Yazidi girls to death in iron cages after they refuse sex to jihadis
By Pamela Geller - on June 10, 2017

Under Islam, these devout Muslim fighters are entitled to these sex slaves. This horror is not their invention, but is codified and sanctioned under Islam.

Sex slavery is sanctioned under Islam. Sex slavery and rape of the infidel is sanctioned and rewarded under Islam, the rewards of jihad. Muslim clerics all over the world confirm the right to have sex slaves. It is in the Qur’an — the word of Allah.

http://pamelageller.com/2017/06/islamic-state-burns-girls-alive-for-sex-refusal.html/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 05:00:27 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Meanwhile, today, in New York City:

Talk about stupidity.
Before too long, these same dumb Jewish women will once again be doing this:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't believe this crap.

It is common for far-Left groups to co-opt Jewishness for any cause you can imagine.

Jews for Jesus.
Jews for Palestine.
Jews for Christianity.
Jews for Gay Sex.
Jews for Transgender.
Jews for the murder of all Jews.

This "Jews for" thing that the Left is doing is overplayed. There is no way to know if even a single, solitary, person at any of those 'Jews for' rallies is even remotely Jewish. It is just another propaganda medium.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 09:48:21 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline thackney

Sex slavery is sanctioned under Islam. Sex slavery and rape of the infidel is sanctioned and rewarded under Islam, the rewards of jihad. Muslim clerics all over the world confirm the right to have sex slaves. It is in the Qur’an — the word of Allah.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mountaineer

What a shame the victims were not more diverse, like those in London.  *****rollingeyes*****
/s
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

I think I've figured out a proper way to execute all the ISIS thugs who surrender i.e. survive being shot or bombed.