Author Topic: Two cases of refugees beating family members: no one told me it was against the law in the west  (Read 345 times)

rangerrebew

Two cases of refugees beating family members: no one told me it was against the law in the west

Posted by Ann Corcoran on June 10, 2017

These two cases involving refugees, one in Canada (a Muslim) and one in the US (a ‘Christian’) tell the courts the same thing—no one told them it was against the law to beat your wife (in the first case) or your children (in the second case). They claim they come from cultures where  it is aok!

And, you know what! I believe them.  I believe that those responsible for placing refugees in far flung communities throughout North America are so steeped in political correctness (with their minds muddled by concepts of cultural relativism) that they leave their refugees (wives and children) vulnerable.

Here is the Canada story of Mohamed Rafia (One of Trudeau’s Syrian refugees who beat his wife, didn’t know it was against the law) cleverly reported by Ezra Levant at The Rebel:

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2017/06/10/two-cases-of-refugees-beating-family-members-no-one-told-me-it-was-against-the-law-in-the-west/
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 12:56:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Anyone remember that old "Ignorance of the Law" thing that used to apply to everyone but rich people? Well I guess now it only applies to everyone but rich and culturally protected people. :shrug: