Author Topic: Evergreen State College: The Chickens are Coming Home to Roost  (Read 278 times)

rangerrebew

Evergreen State College: The Chickens are Coming Home to Roost
Faculty and administrators are reaping what they sowed.
June 9, 2017
Jack Kerwick

When I was a teenager, I spent much of my time getting involved in all sorts of things that I should have avoided, and knew then that I should have avoided.

One of these activities was fist fighting.

It’s been many years since I was a teenager, and nearly as many years since I’ve been in a physical confrontation with anyone.  At 21, I renewed the baptismal promises of my childhood faith of (Roman Catholic) Christianity and redirected my life, turning from my own little selfish world to that of politics and education.   

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266935/evergreen-state-college-chickens-are-coming-home-jack-kerwick
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 12:39:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Evergreen State College: The Chickens are Coming Home to Roost
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 12:53:20 pm »
What White person would even want to go to college with Black supremacists. If I had a group of Black thugs telling me to leave campus, and they were being tacitly supported by the college administration, I'm gone in a minute. Give my money back, and I'll find a 'real' college to go to somewhere else. To hell with that. To me, it would be the same as if the college closed down. That is how I would look at it. I certainly would never put myself in physical danger to attend classes. No. I say let the thugs have it. I'm gone.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 12:53:46 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Evergreen State College: The Chickens are Coming Home to Roost
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 01:00:23 pm »
All this sh*t to put off finals... **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis