Author Topic: Rush: James Comey: Precious Snowflake  (Read 761 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: James Comey: Precious Snowflake
« on: June 08, 2017, 06:20:47 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/06/08/james-comey-precious-snowflake/

James Comey: Precious Snowflake

Jun 8, 2017

RUSH: We’re gonna head back to the phones here. Payson, Illinois. Alex, it’s great to have you with us, sir. How are you doing today?

CALLER: Oh, I’m great, Rush. I am watching this guy. He reminds me of a Millennial. I’ve never seen any six foot eight 56-year-old man act like this. He’s whiny. He uses Millennial-like phrases like, “I was stunned. It got awkward. I was uncomfortable. I don’t want to be in a room alone with him.”

RUSH: Did he ever use the word “sustain” or “sustainability”? It’s a favorite. You use that word to a Millennial and you own them. If you are talking about energy, if you’re talking about nuclear power, whatever, “sustainable” and you own ’em in your back pocket. Did he use that word at any time? I didn’t hear it.

CALLER: I don’t think he did, Rush. But I think if you go back tonight and read his transcript of answers —

RUSH: I have no desire to relive this.

CALLER: I know. It would be torture.

RUSH: But make your point, yes.

CALLER: My point is this. If you read it blindly like you didn’t know it was James Comey, you could convince yourself that this is a 23-year-old female grad student who needs a safe space. I mean, I think his nickname should be James “Safe Space” Comey. He is the oldest Millennial I’ve ever seen.

RUSH: Well, what did he specifically say — or how did he specifically say what — that has caused this very pointed reaction in you?

CALLER: He used a phrase that it’s “uncomfortable.” You know, I hear that in a professional world. You know, if you say something and somebody is a little bit offended, it’s like, “Oh, I’m getting uncomfortable.” That is such a wimpy, weasely, wasteful word to even use. But he used “uncomfortable.” He was “stunned.” “I don’t want to be in a room alone with him.”

RUSH: Right. He says to Sessions, “Don’t leave me in a room alone with him! Oh, my God, what’s he gonna do? What’s he gonna do? It’s Donald Trump! Don’t leave me in a room. Oh, no!” And then don’t forget the story where he’s trying to hide in the curtains in the Blue Room. Remember that? The guy’s six-eight, towering over everybody, and he’s trying to hide in the curtains so Trump doesn’t see him. (sigh) Alex, I appreciate the call. You know, there’s one thing about this. I’m trying to look at this with as much jocularity as I can. But, folks, I’m like you.

All of this irritates the hell out of me because it’s phony. We’re living literally a soap opera, the script of which is being put together daily by elements of the media and the Washington establishment — and it’s built on nothing. It literally is built on nothing. Trump was never a target. Trump never tried to get Comey to shut anything down. And the basis for all this is that fake, phony Russian dossier. Now, I want to take you back, ’cause I think Comey is easily duped, if we are to take him at his word here.

Comey said he believes the Russians hacked the DNC without evidence. But he also said he believed that dossier, and we reported last week that the dossier… Well, we’ve been telling you forever the dossier is fake and phony and that it was created actually by the Russians using MI6. It’s a convoluted tale. But the Washington Post had a story on May 24th: “How a Dubious Russian Document Influenced the FBI’s Handling of the Clinton Probe —

“Secret document that officials say played a key role in then-FBI Director Comey’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation has long been viewed within the FBI as unreliable and possibly a fake.” It’s the same thing with the dossier — the golden showers dossier — that has formed the basis of this. I find it hard to believe, by the way, that all these people really believe that. I think they’ve been looking for any excuse they can to investigate Trump and to get this narrative going and keep it going.

That dossier was out there — it had been out there for months — and I think somebody decided to pull the trigger and use it knowing full well it was bogus, because it’s never been about truth. The objective here is never been about truth. Everything in the world leaked here except that Trump was not a target, and here we have… Let’s go to the audio sound bites. Here’s Comey in his own words admitting that he was insulted when Trump said the FBI was in disarray.

COMEY: Although the law required no reason at all to fire an FBI director, the administration then chose to defame me — and more importantly the FBI — by saying that the organization was in disarray, that it was poorly led, that the workforce had lost confidence in its leader. Those were lies, plain and simple. And I am so sorry that the FBI workforce had to hear them.

RUSH: Oh ho! (crying)

COMEY: I’m so sorry that the American people were told them.

RUSH: (sobbing) “I’m so sorry my colleagues had to hear criticism! (crying) It’s so unfair.” By the way, it’s clear (another thing here in this) that Comey really believes the FBI and director are independent in the executive branch and nobody can touch them, that there’s nobody over them. That is a fatal misunderstanding. He’s not independent, and the FBI is not independent. It reports and he reports to the president, and yet all of these meetings Comey’s acting like, Trump’s got no business having a meeting with him.

“He’s got no business having me alone in the room! He’s go on in business.” He’s got every right in the world. He is Comey’s boss! Now, all this stuff about FBI being “defamed”? Folks, I know former FBI executives, and I know former FBI agents. A lot of them. And I am here to tell you that they are not at all on the same page with any of this that Comey is on. There are many of them that are disturbed greatly over how Comey has obviously politicized this. That July 5th press conference that he did last year, which was to exonerate Hillary?

I can’t tell you the number of serious legal minds, number one — lawyers, jurists — and FBI agents who cannot believe that that happened. That never happens. That’s the epitome of unprofessionalism, what Comey did in July 5th, exonerating Hillary after listing all her charges. That’s never, ever done. And another thing here that struck me. I’m sorry. These things, I say them as they occur to me. There’s much going on here.

I listen to these Democrat senators as their prelude to questioning Comey, and it’s man love, folks. I mean, it is man love. They want to get out of their chairs, they want to go over there and they want to hug the guy. And I’m thinking, “It was just five months ago they hated this guy and wanted him dead! It was just five months ago Comey was the reason Hillary lost! They hated the guy,” and now they want to give him a comforting hug and make sure he lands on his feet in the private sector.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34